Columbia Heights is a suburb of Minneapolis located in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota.
Interstate 694 passes by north of Columbia Heights in nearby Fridley. Central Avenue (Minnesota Highway 65) and University Avenue (Minnesota Highway 47) are the main thoroughfares through town.
A few Metro Transit  bus routes serve Columbia Heights. The Columbia Heights Transit Center (at Central Avenue and 41st Avenue) is the main bus station for the city.
- Route 10 runs along Central Avenue and passes by the Transit Center.
- Route 11 runs along University Avenue between 37th and 40th Avenues, then runs along 40th Avenue until Central Avenue, terminating at the Transit Center.
- Heights Theater, 3951 Central Ave NE (at 40th Ave), ☎ +1 763 788-9079, . Single-screen movie theater with a live pipe organ.
- The Vegetarian, 4022 Central Ave NE (between 40th and 41st Aves), ☎ +1 763 782-9678. Tu-Th 11AM-2:30PM and 5PM-9PM, F-Sa 11AM-2:30PM and 5PM-9:30PM, Su 11AM-2:30PM and 5PM-9PM. Vegetarian and vegan Indian cuisine.
Columbia Heights is in the 763 area code.
- Columbia Heights Library, 820 40th Ave NE, ☎ +1 763 706-3690, . M-W 9AM-8PM, Th 10AM-6PM, F 9AM-5PM, Sa 10AM-4PM. Free wifi, but no outlets.