College Park is a city in Central Georgia.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - The World's busiest airport.
Day & Night Taxicab Company
3769 College St.
College Park, GA 30337
Phone: (404) 767-7464
- Main Street, College Park, GA, ☎ (404) 669-9262. One of College Park Georgia's Historic Site's and Main Attractions. You can visit this street for some great shopping and restaurants. This street will also take you straight to downtown Atlanta and all the way to Mole, Alabama.
- Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Ct Concrse College Park, GA 30337, ☎ 770-907-3077. Georgia's newest and second largest convention center. We are conveniently located adjacent to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and only minutes from Downtown Atlanta.
- College Park Golf Course, 3711 Fairway Drive College Park, GA 30337, ☎ 404-761-0731. College Park Golf Course is a nine-hole course with no tee times required. Visit our Driving Range. $9-$15.
- The Feed Store, 3841 Main Street College Park, GA, ☎ 404.209.7979. 11am-2pm & 5pm-10pm. $.
- Joe's on Sullivan, 2144 Sullivan Rd College Park, GA, ☎ 404-844-5000. 11am-2am. Joe’s offers an array of contemporary American dishes including signature appetizers, 100% Certified Angus Burgers, Pastas, Fresh Seafood and Choice Steaks.
- The Pecan Restaurant, 3725 Main Street, College Park, GA, ☎ 404.762.8444. Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner 5:30pm-10:30pm Sunday Brunch 11am-3pm. Directly from the historic train depot on Main Street, College Park, The Pecan fuses old southern charm with a contemporary vibe to create an engaging environment. Crab Cakes, Lamb Chops, Salmon, etc. $$.
- The Tavern at J.R. Crickets, 5040 Old National Hwy, College Park, GA 30349, ☎ (404) 765-9230. Monday Night Football, $2 Tuesday Domestic Draft Beer, $3 Wednesday on 5pc Wings and Karaoke, $4 Thursday, $7 Friday, DJ on Saturdays and Double Down Sunday (buy one drink get the second drink 1/2 price) $.
- Cambria Suites (firstname.lastname@example.org), 4475 Best Road , College Park, GA 30337 (From South Georgia, I85N to exit 69B Old National Highway. Left onto Old National Highway, right onto Sullivan Rd, Left onto Best Rd. Cambria Suites 4475 Best Rd on left.), ☎ (678) 228-0078, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. The 100 percent non-smoking Cambria Suites® hotel is conveniently located less than one mile from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and is even closer to the Georgia International Convention Center (GICC). $$.
College Park City Hall
3667 Main St.
College Park, GA 30337
Phone: (404) 767-1537