Coeur d'Alene is a city in North Idaho.
From Spokane International Airport, take I-90
City Link provides free bus transportation to select areas, including the movie theators and casinos
- Lake Coeur d'Alene Swim on one Coeur d'Alene's long public beach, or travel to other parts of the lake. There is also a parasaling business in CD'A. The Lake is also very good for watersports such as skiing or wakeboarding.
- Silverwood Theme Park The park is located a short drive north of Coeur d'Alene. Awesome place for the kids - great rides for all ages. Or visit the adjacent Boulder Beach waterpark. You can easily spend 2 days here at the two parks.
- Wild Waters A small water park located off Interstate 90. There are several waterslides and a childs area as well.
- Red Horse Mountain Ranch, 11077 East Blue Lake Road, ☎ 888-689-9680, . Red Horse Mountain Ranch offers a western dude ranch experience from dining to a wide array of seasonal activities.
The CD'A Brewing Company is an outstanding microbrewery / restaurant with the unusual situation, great beers brewed on-site AND great food. The restaurant is a few blocks up from the lake and in the middle of several art galleries. Great for families and a beer on the late summer nights (its still light up here in the summer until about 10:30 PM!)
Coeur d'Alene Brewpub - Good brews crafted onsite. Pool and jukebox. Kegs, cases, 6-packs and growlers available. 2nd and Lakeside, downtown. Stumbling distance to the Lake beach, coffee shops, burger joints, post office, and most of the CdA downtown area.
- The Coeur d'Alene Resort Located on the lake, in the middle of downtown, the CDA Resort also has a golf course with a "Floating Green" and a Marina.