Coeur d'Alene is a city in North Idaho.
From Spokane International Airport, take I-90
City Link provides free bus transportation to select areas, including the movie theators and casinos
- Lake Coeur d'Alene Swim on one Coeur d'Alene's long public beach, or travel to other parts of the lake. There is also a parasaling business in CD'A. The Lake is also very good for watersports such as skiing or wakeboarding.
- Silverwood Theme Park The park is located a short drive north of Coeur d'Alene. Awesome place for the kids - great rides for all ages. Or visit the adjacent Boulder Beach waterpark. You can easily spend 2 days here at the two parks.
- Wild Waters A small water park located off Interstate 90. There are several waterslides and a childs area as well.
- Red Horse Mountain Ranch, 11077 East Blue Lake Road, ☎ 208 689-9680, . Since the beginning, Red Horse Mountain Ranch has been a vacation getaway and retreat for those who starve for the spirit of adventure, relaxation, and friendly western hospitality. The Ranch has a rich history of dude ranching in Idaho since 1947 and the same traditions of the western experience live today. In 2009, the Ranch will celebrate the conclusion to a long journey, as Red Horse becomes Idaho’s newest member of the National Dude Ranchers’ Association. As many families and guests have known for some time, Red Horse Mountain Ranch is now recognized nationally as one of the few grand dude ranch experiences.
The CD'A Brewing Company is an outstanding microbrewery / restaurant with the unusual situation, great beers brewed on-site AND great food. The restaurant is a few blocks up from the lake and in the middle of several art galleries. Great for families and a beer on the late summer nights (its still light up here in the summer until about 10:30 PM!)
Coeur d'Alene Brewpub - Good brews crafted onsite. Pool and jukebox. Kegs, cases, 6-packs and growlers available. 2nd and Lakeside, downtown. Stumbling distance to the Lake beach, coffee shops, burger joints, post office, and most of the CdA downtown area.
- The Coeur d'Alene Resort Located on the lake, in the middle of downtown, the CDA Resort also has a golf course with a "Floating Green" and a Marina.