West Side is in Cleveland.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, . Cleveland's main airport (IATA:CLE, ICAO:KCLE) is located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is one of Continental Airlines' three U.S. hubs as well. The RTA Red Line Rapid Transit (see, below) provides frequent and fast rail service from inside the airport to the heart of downtown in roughly 22 minutes for $1.75.
- Burke Lakefront Airport. A small airport right on the shore of Lake Erie that handles private jet, business, and general aviation traffic. A short distance down E. 9th st. from downtown.
- Cuyahoga County Airport is located in northeastern Cuyahoga County.
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport, CAK. Visitors could also use this airport which is served by regional airline affiliates and is a 45-minute drive from Cleveland.
Three two-digit interstate highways serve Cleveland directly.
- Interstate 71 begins downtown and is the major route from downtown Cleveland to the airport. I-71 runs through the southwestern suburbs and eventually connects Cleveland with Columbus.
- Interstate 77 begins in downtown Cleveland and runs almost due south through the southern suburbs. I-77 sees the least traffic of the three interstates, even though it is the primary connector of Cleveland with Akron.
- Interstate 90 connects the two sides (the terms "East Side" and "West Side" have deep root in defining this region) of Cleveland, and is the northern terminus for both I-71 and I-77. Running due east/west through the West Side suburbs, I-90 turns northeast at the junction with I-71 and I-490, and is known as the Innerbelt through downtown. At the junction with the Shoreway, I-90 makes a 90-degree turn known as "Dead Man's Curve", then continues northeast, entering Lake County at the eastern split with Ohio 2.
- Interstate 480 runs east-west along the southern border of the City of Cleveland and also connects the suburbs of the East Side and West Side. It intersects all three of the above highways, plus it intersects I-271, which serves the eastern suburbs, and I-480 has two connections to the Ohio Turnpike, I-80.
- Amtrak, 200 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway, . Ticketing and station hours: Daily: 21:30 - 13:00. The station is closed between 13:00 and 21:30. Cleveland is served by Amtrak with a station located on the north end of downtown (near Cleveland Browns Stadium). Unfortunately, most Amtrak routes serving Cleveland arrive and depart in the wee hours of the morning (like in the 1:00 to 4:00 a.m. time frame). Amtrak's Capitol Limited (From Washington, D.C. or Chicago) & Lake Shore Limited lines stop in Cleveland.
- Greyhound, 1465 Chester Ave (On Chester Avenue and East 17th Street), ☎ +1 216 781-0520, . Station and ticketing hours: Daily: 24 hours. Greyhound offers passenger bus service from many U.S. cities. Buses arrive and depart from Greyhound's Art Deco station in downtown Cleveland.
- Megabus, West Huron Road and West 3rd St (Stop adjacent to the entrance to Tower City.), ☎ +1 877 GO2-MEGA, . Megabus is a low-cost bus company offering service between Cleveland and Chicago via Toledo, and also from Pittsburgh.
Many boaters utilize the Great Lakes, St. Lawrence Seaway and their connection points as a travel route. There are many marinas and public boat ramps available for this purpose. Also, the American Canadian Caribbean Line and the Great Lakes Cruising Company provide cruises that include Cleveland on the itineria.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, 3900 Wildlife Way, ☎ +1 216 661-6500 (email@example.com), . Daily 10AM-5PM. Box office closes at 4PM. The zoo is closed on January 1 and December 25. Check out the Australian animal exhibit and the Rainforest (which requires additional admission fees). $9 adults 12+ ($6 from November 1-March 31), $4 children 2-11, free for kids under 2.
- West Side Market, 1979 West 25th Street (Northeast corner of Lorain Ave (western node of the Hope Memorial (Lorain-Carnegie Bridge), . M 7AM-4PM, W 7AM-4PM, F-Sa 7AM-6PM. An old world produce market directly across the Cuyahoga River from Cleveland's skyscrapers.
100th Bomb Group Restaurant
- 100th Bomb Group Restaurant, 20920 Brookpark Road (directly across from the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport), ☎ 216) 267-1010, . An elegant WWII, aviation themed restaurant.