University Circle is a district in Cleveland.
Map of University Circle Cultural Complex
University Circle  is located about four miles east of downtown and can be reached via Euclid Avenue. The "circle" itself is a large open area that is often filled with frisbee-tossing college students, but its main attractions are the numerous museums, research institutes and schools which surround it. This rich cultural menagerie is surpassed by few places in North America (e.g., perhaps the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C.).
- Western Reserve Historical Society, 10825 East Blvd, +1 216 721-5722, . - Includes two turn of the (20th) century mansions as well as displays about Cleveland history from the days of Moses Cleaveland to the present. The buildings also house the Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum and an extensive Cleveland historical research library.
- Lake View Cemetery, a beautiful setting where many famous people are buried, including President James A. Garfield, John D. Rockefeller - founder of Standard Oil, Jeptha Wade - founder of Western Union Telegraph, Eliot Ness - head of The Untouchables, John Hay - U.S. Secretary of State under President Lincoln, Newton Baker - U.S. Secretary of War during WWI, Marcus L. Hanna - U.S. Senator and Republican Party Boss.
- Temple Museum of Religious Art, The Temple-Tifereth Israel, 1855 Ansel Rd, +1 216 831-3233, . Hours are by appointment only. Admission: donations accepted.
Museums & Galleries
- Children's Museum of Cleveland, 10730 Euclid Ave, 216 791-KIDS (5437), . Hours: Tu-Su 10am to 4:45pm (Closed M). Call for special holiday hours. Admission: Members FREE; Adults $6; Babies 11 months and under FREE.
- Cleveland Botanical Garden, . Located on Wade Oval, near the Cleveland Museum of Art, this Cleveland treasure includes a huge glasshouse, home to a Madagascar Desert and a Costa Rican rain forest. Outside exhibits include a rose garden, an herb garden, and a children's garden, one of just a few such gardens in the United States.
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History .
- Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum Home to an excellent collection of pre-war automobiles, as well as the very first DeLorean DMC-12 to roll off the assembly line.
- Dittrick Medical History Center and Museum, Allen Memorial Medical Library (Case), 11000 Euclid Ave, 216 368-3648, . Hours: M-F 10am-5pm. Admission: free.
- HealthSpace Cleveland, 8911 Euclid Ave, (between E. 89th and E. 90th Streets, near University Circle), 216 231-5010, .
- Bockrath Gallery. In the Murray Hill School House, home to three floors of galleries, artist studios and artsy shops.
- Dick Kleinman Fine Art, 12210 Mayfield Rd. An eclectic mix of galleries from cutting edge works.
- Fiori, 2027 Murray Hill Rd. Featuring hand-crafted work. You can take RTA's Red Line Rapid Transit to the Euclid-East 120 station and walk five minutes to the heart of Little Italy.
Music and performing arts
- Cleveland Orchestra, 11001 Euclid Ave (Severance Hall), +1 216 231-7300,  and Blossom Amphitheatre in the summer months.
- Cleveland Institute of Music, ].
- Cleveland Music School Settlement, .
- Nighttown, . This full-service, white tablecloth restaurant is the only jazz club in Ohio on Down Beat's list of the 100 Best Jazz Clubs in the World.
- Presti's Donuts, 12409 Mayfield Rd, (216) 791-3272. A Little Italy institution, Presti's donuts has existed for years and provides homemade baked goods including donuts that are often cited as some of the best in America.
- Baricelli Inn-Little Italy. Quaint bed and breakfast feel above fine Italian restaurant and next to University Circle (museums, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals).
- Glidden House-University Circle. Renovated and expanded mansion in University Circle (museums, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals).