Clermont County  is a county in Southwest Ohio on the border with Kentucky.
- Point Pleasant - Birthplace and home of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Owensville - Farming area dotted with a few roadside stands.
- New Richmond
Interstate 275 provides the quickest access to Clermont County from Northern Kentucky and Hamilton County.
U.S. Route 50 connects Annapolis, Maryland to Sacramento, Maryland via Clermont County. U.S. Route 52 follows Clermont County's southern border along the Ohio River. U.S. 52 connects Charleston, South Carolina with Portal, North Dakota.
State Routes 32, 125, and 131 also connect many Ohios towns and cities. State Route 32 connects West Virginia with Cincinnati and runs throught the mid-section of Clermont County.
- Loveland Castle, in Loveland
- Ulysses S. Grant's Birthplace, 1551 State Route 232; Point Pleasant, ☎ +1-(513)-553-4911.
- Chilo Lock #34 Park and Museum, Located off US Route 52, just a half mile east of State Route 222; Village of Chilo., ☎ +1-(513)-876-9013.
- Stonelick State Park, 2895 Lake Drive; Pleasant Plain, ☎ +1-(513)-734-4323, . Camping, fishing, hunting, picnicking, and even boating with electric motor boats are several of the activities available at this popular park. On Saturday nights the Cincinnati Observatory hosts "star nights" at the park due to its relative isolation from light pollution.
- Clermont County Fair, Owensville, . Clermont County's annual fair is always held on one of the last weeks in July. Games, rides, booths, animals and politicans are all a part of the festivites. Admission: Children Aged 6 - 11 $3.00, Adults (Before 3 PM) $ 5.00, Adults (After 3 PM) $ 8.00, Senior Citizens: $ 3.00..
The biggest danger in the rural areas include the possible meth labs, which are continously discovered in the rural back roads of Southwest Ohio.
Milford-Miami Township is the most versified and liberal area of Clermont County. Additionally, Milford-Miami Township is among the safest places in the tri-state area.