Clermont County  is a county in Southwest Ohio on the border with Kentucky.
- Point Pleasant - Birthplace and home of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Owensville - Farming area dotted with a few roadside stands.
- New Richmond
- Loveland Castle, in Loveland
- Ulysses S. Grant's Birthplace, 1551 State Route 232; Point Pleasant, ☎ +1-(513)-553-4911.
- Chilo Lock #34 Park and Museum, Located off US Route 52, just a half mile east of State Route 222; Village of Chilo., ☎ +1-(513)-876-9013.
- Stonelick State Park, 2895 Lake Drive; Pleasant Plain, ☎ +1-(513)-734-4323, . Camping, fishing, hunting, picnicking, and even boating with electric motor boats are several of the activities available at this popular park. On Saturday nights the Cincinnati Observatory hosts "star nights" at the park due to its relative isolation from light pollution.
- Clermont County Fair, Owensville, . Clermont County's annual fair is always held on one of the last weeks in July. Games, rides, booths, animals and politicans are all a part of the festivites. Admission: Children Aged 6 - 11 $3.00, Adults (Before 3 PM) $ 5.00, Adults (After 3 PM) $ 8.00, Senior Citizens: $ 3.00..
The biggest danger in the rural areas include the possible meth labs, which are continously discovered in the rural back roads of Southwest Ohio.
Milford-Miami Township is the most versified and liberal area of Clermont County. Additionally, Milford-Miami Township is among the safest places in the tri-state area.