Clermont County  is a county in Southwest Ohio on the border with Kentucky.
- Point Pleasant - Birthplace and home of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Owensville - Farming area dotted with a few roadside stands.
- Loveland Castle, in Loveland
- Ulysses S. Grant's Birthplace, 1551 State Route 232; Point Pleasant, ☎ +1-(513)-553-4911.
- Clermont County Fair  Hours: Daily 8 AM - Midnight; - Clermont County will hold 157th annual fair between July 23 - 29, 2006. Games, rides, exhibitions, food, and animals are all a part of the landscape. Admission: Children Aged 6 - 11 $3.00, Adults (Before 3 PM) $ 5.00, Adults (After 3 PM) $ 8.00, Senior Citizens: $ 3.00.
The biggest danger in the rural areas include the possible meth labs, which are continously discovered in the rural back roads of Southwest Ohio.
Milford-Miami Township is the most versified and liberal area of Clermont County. Additionally, Milford-Miami Township is among the safest places in the tri-state area.
WikiPedia:Clermont County, Ohio