Clermont County  is a county in Southwest Ohio on the border with Kentucky.
- Point Pleasant - Birthplace and home of President Ulysses S. Grant.
- Owensville - Farming area dotted with a few roadside stands.
- Loveland Castle,  Loveland (Call for directions), Phone: (513) 683-4686; Email: email@example.com; Hours: April - September 30 Daily 11 AM - 5 PM, November - March 31 Weekends only 11 AM - 5 PM - Local resident Harry Andrews built a stone castle on the banks of the Little Miami River in Loveland, Ohio. The castle reflects architecture of midieval castles, because there is no working plumbing and at least one well hidden room.
- Ulysses S. Grant's Birthplace, 1551 State Route 232; Point Pleasant, ☎ +1-(513)-553-4911.
- Clermont County Fair  Hours: Daily 8 AM - Midnight; - Clermont County will hold 157th annual fair between July 23 - 29, 2006. Games, rides, exhibitions, food, and animals are all a part of the landscape. Admission: Children Aged 6 - 11 $3.00, Adults (Before 3 PM) $ 5.00, Adults (After 3 PM) $ 8.00, Senior Citizens: $ 3.00.
The biggest danger in the rural areas include the possible meth labs, which are continously discovered in the rural back roads of Southwest Ohio.
Milford-Miami Township is the most versified and liberal area of Clermont County. Additionally, Milford-Miami Township is among the safest places in the tri-state area.
WikiPedia:Clermont County, Ohio