Cicero  is a town in the Chicagoland area.
- The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) . runs the Pink Line from Chicago proper. The Pink Line runs parallel to Cermak Road, with stops at Cicero and 54th/Cermak (which has a secondary exit on Laramie Avenue).
- Metra  operates the BNSF Line running between downtown Chicago and Aurora, with one stop in the city of Cicero located on Cicero Avenue near Ogden Avenue. Service is much less frequent than on the CTA Pink Line.
The CTA operates the following routes:
- 12 Roosevelt starts on the Near South Side close to Downtown and travels along Roosevelt Road through the West Side, skirting the northern border of Cicero before terminating at Harrison Street and Central Avenue in Austin.
- 18 16th/18th starts in the Near South Side and travels through Pilsen and the Far West Side before terminating in Cicero at 16th Street and Cicero Avenue.
- 21 Cermak comes from the same neighborhoods as the 18, running along Cermak Road through Cicero before terminating in neighboring Berwyn.
- 54 Cicero starts in the Far Northwest Side and runs south along Cicero Avenue through the Far West Side, terminating in Cicero at Cicero Avenue and 24th Place.
- 54B South Cicero starts at the Ford City Mall on the Southwest Side and runs north along Cicero Avenue through the Southwest Side (passing by the Midway Airport stop on the Orange Line) and Cicero before terminating at Cermak Road and Kenton Avenue near the Cicero/Chicago border.
The Lithuanian Opera Company of Chicago was founded by Lithuanian Chicagoans in 1956, and presents operas in Lithuanian. It celebrated fifty years of existence in 2006, and operates as a not-for-profit organization. It is noteworthy for performing the rarely-staged Rossini's William Tell (1986) and Ponchielli's I Lituani (1981, 1983 and 1991), and also for contributing experienced chorus singers to the Lyric Opera of Chicago.
- Al's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, 6050 W Cermak Rd, ☎ +1 708-656-1060 (info@AlsRestaurant.com, fax: +1 708-656-2620), . M-Th 11AM-1AM; F-Sa 11AM-2AM; Su 12PM-12AM.
- Indio Restaurant, 6037 W Cermak Rd, ☎ +1 708-863-5714.
- Lindy's Chili, 2353 S Laramie, ☎ +1 708-683-5111, .
- La Quebrada, 4859 W Roosevelt Rd, ☎ +1 708 780-8110. Su-F 7:30AM-10PM, Sa 7:30AM-11PM. Regional dishes from the south of Mexico's Pacific Coast. One of the best places in the Chicago area to have a nice, authentic, sit-down Mexican meal. $9-16.
- Cindy Lyn Motel, 5029 W Ogden Ave, ☎ +1 708-656-1730.
- Karavan Motel, 1620 S Cicero Ave, ☎ +1 708-656-4220.
- Plaza Motel, 3030 S Cicero Ave, ☎ +1 708-656-0300.
- Shamrock Motel, 1212 S Cicero Ave, ☎ +1 708-656-6670.