- For other places with the same name, see Chippewa (disambiguation).
Chippewa Falls is a city in Northwest Wisconsin.
- Chippewa County Area History Center, 123 Allen St, ☎ +1 715 723-4399.
- Chippewa Falls Museum of Industry and Technology, .
- Cook-Rutledge Mansion, 505 W Grand Ave, ☎ +1 715 721-7181. Tour historic home.
- Leinie Lodge, . Brewery tour.
- Haunted Chippewa Falls, (starting location revealed when reservation is made), ☎ +1 715 379-9977. Begins at 9PM. Guided tour. $5.
- Heyde Center For The Arts, .
- Loopy's Rentals, 10691 Business 29, ☎ +1 715 723-5667, . Rental of inner-tubes, kayaks, and canoes; includes free ride up river.
- Old Abe State Trail, . Bicycling, walking, running, horseback riding, in-line skating, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling.
Festivals and Events
These listings are presented in chronological order.
- Chippewa Valley Renaissance Faire, [[Chippewa Falls]], Wisconsin (North of Eau Claire off Hwy 129), . 10am-6pm. Jousting, juggling, comedy, minstrels, magic, stage shows and more! You’ll find gourmet delights and entertainment fit for a king! Our artisan village is filled with merchants offering pottery, stained glass, jewelry, costumes & finery and other handmade wares. Plenty of fun for the wee ones too! Saturdays & Sundays 10AM-6PM, Mid-May to Mid-June
- Wisconsin Renaissance Faire, . In June and July.
- Pure Water Days, ☎ +1 715 723-7858. Family festival. Second weekend in August.
- Oktoberfest, Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds, . Third weekend in September.
- Village of Terror, [[Chippewa Falls]], Wisconsin (North of Eau Claire off Hwy 129), . Friday and Saturday 5pm-11pm. Village of Terror Attractions: Magic, Music, Mayhem & More! Unlimited Carnival Rides Every Night. One Price—All Attractions!!! 2012 dates: Five Frightful Weekends Sept. 30-Oct. 29.
- Lucy's Delicatessen, 117 N Bridge St, ☎ +1 715 720-9800, . M-F 9AM-7PM, Sa 8AM-5PM.
- Chippewa Family Restaurant, 1701 Kennedy Rd. (From Bridge St., turn right on E. Grand Ave. to left on Williams to right on Kennedy (next to big blue water tower)), ☎ (715) 723-4751. One of the area’s big breakfast spots. Home cooking. Huge menu selection. Breakfast all day. Service is outstanding and very friendly. Great all-occasion family restaurant. $5-$10.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin is approximately 12 miles (19 km) to the south.
|Routes through Chippewa Falls
WikiPedia:Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin