Chanhassen is a small town in Minnesota located just southwest of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Chanhassen is close to the big city, but still has that small town charm, making it appealing for all types of visitors. There are many opportunities for fun, family and business in Chanhassen.
- Zoo. Minnesota Zoo, offering a wide variety of animals and vegetation.
- Beach. Lake Minnewashta and Lake Ann Park Beaches within city limits.
- Golf. Bluff Creek Golf Course, an 18 hole public golf course.
- Dinner Theatre. Chanhassen Dinner Theatre, a unique dining experience featuring various types of performances.
- Mall. The world famous Mall of America, with over 500 stores.
- AmericInn, . Convenient location and great service for travellers visiting for business or pleasure. Close to downtown Minneapolis, the city is home to eleven lakes, many community parks, the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, Lake Minnewashta and Lake Ann Park Beaches.