Chandler is a city in Arizona, and a medium-sized suburb of Phoenix with over 240,000 residents. It is a delightful place to visit.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (IATA: PHX) (602) 275-4958  is the main air gateway to Arizona. It is located in East Phoenix 3 miles from downtown. All major U.S. carriers serve Phoenix Sky Harbor with extensive flights to major cities across the country. Southwest Airlines  and USAirways  both have hubs at Sky Harbor. It is approximately 25 minutes from Chandler.
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (IATA: AZA) 480-988-7600  is located east of Phoenix, in neighboring Mesa. It is served mainly by Allegiant Air , although Vision Airlines  also offers service from North Las Vegas. Currently, this is a smaller sized airport but is in the process of being redeveloped into a major regional airport.
To reach Chandler head on I-10 until it reaches the Santan Freeway. Also, the loop 101 runs down the west side of Chandler near the mall and connects to all other major freeways in the area.
- Tours4Fun  also sells tickets..
Car and Bus are the easiest ways to get around Chandler
The Sonoran desert as well as a beautiful residential area.
Visit Historic Downtown Chandler which is full of delightful shops and amusements.
- Ostrich Festival.. 2250 S. McQueen. A fairly new festival located at Tumbleweed Park in Chandler. This festival is centered around an Ostrich theme including Ostrich races, parade, food, and arts and crafts. Festival takes places in early March annually.
- Chandler Jazz Festival.. Annual outdoor Jazz festival in downtown chandler featuring a variety of renowned jazz performers. Admission is free.
Shop at Chandler Fashion Center, an upscale shopping mall featuring various department stores, located on Chandler Blvd.
There are many fine, well known establishments in the vicinity of Chandler Fashion Center as well as downtown Chandler.
- Guedo's Taco Shop, 71 E. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, +1 480-899-7841. Located in one of the eastern suburbs, Guedo's boasts a fanatical following... and for good reason. It's a simple formula -- superb soft tacos and Mexican beer, served in a hole-in-the-wall place with plenty of character. A salsa bar offers a choice of scratch-made and bottled sauces, ranging from mild to torrid. The cooks may sing Mexican ballads or pop songs while going about their work; your name will be called out when your order is ready. Some locals maintain that they have no interest in going to heaven if it doesn't include Guedo's.
- Heart Attack Grill, 6185 W Chandler Blvd., . Monday - Saturday 11am - 9pm; Sunday 11am - 4pm.. The realization of a vision to create a restaurant serving the unhealthiest burgers conceivable. Offering single-, double-, triple-, and quadruple-bypass burgers complemented by a fry bar, offering unlimited "Flatliner Fries" which, like the hamburger buns, are fried in lard. Unfiltered cigarettes also available. Anyone over 350lbs eats on the house.
San Marcos hotel is an old and luxurious hotel in downtown Chandler. Otherwise, many well known hotel chains have hotels in Chandler. There are however, few resorts in this area compared to Scottsdale, Phoenix and Tempe.
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa, 5594 West Wild Horse Pass Boulevard, Chandler, AZ 85226, ☎ 1-866-716-8134, . The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa, Arizona’s premier Native American-owned luxury resort, boasts 500 culturally-themed rooms, 36-holes of Troon Golf, the Aji spa, four pools, a 111-foot waterslide, Koli Equestrian Center and Rawhide, an 1880s Western Town. Located on the Gila River Indian Community, this unique property offers a recreational, educational and inspirational experience never before available in a resort setting.
- Courtyard Phoenix Chandler, 920 N 54th Street, ☎ 4807639600.
Visit the Grand Canyon- a four hours drive north near Flagstaff.
Head into Scottsdale for the day- take Loop 101 north.
Head on I-10 to Los Angeles and take in the sites of Santa Monica, Hollywood, etc.
Head south to Tucson.
Head north on I-10 to downtown Phoenix and see a show.