|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Chalkidiki (Greek: Χαλκιδική), also Halkidiki or Chalcidice, forms a trident-like peninsula. The coast hosts numerous excellent beaches. Located near the city of Thessaloniki. The capital of Chalkidiki prefecture is the town of Polygyros, located in Northern Chalkidiki.
Nea Moudania, Potidea, Nea Phokea, Athytos, Kallithea, Kryopigi, Pefkohori, Chaniotis, Skioni, Kalandra, Posidi, Siviri
Gerakini, Kalyves, Nikiti, Neos Marmaras, Agios Nikolaos, Metamorfosis, Pyrgadikia, Parthenon, Sykia, Sarti, Vourvourou, Ormos Panagias, Toroni
Ouranoupolis, Ierissos, Nea Roda, Olympias
Polygyros- the capital town, Arnea, Agios Prodromos, Taxiarhis, Stageira, Stavros, Varvara, Stratoni, Stratoniki
To get to Halkidiki there are buses that leave from the Chalkidiki Bus Station located south of Thessalonki. To get to this bus station you can take a 45A from the commuter bus station adjacent to Thessalonki Train Station, Chalkidiki Bus Station is the final stop.
From Chalkidiki Bus Station there are frequent services to numerous destinations. Schedule information can be found at www.ktel-chalkidikis.gr.
The only way to get around is from Thessaloniki Interurban Bus Terminal ("KTEL Halkidikis") .
The canal of Potidea, separating the Kassandra peninsula from the mainland.
The byzantine watch tower of the Agios Pavlos, Mt. Athos monastery in Nea Phokea.
The old traditional village of Athytos.
The spa thermal baths of Agia Paraskevi.
The summer concerts and theater festival in the amphitheaters of Nea Moudania and Siviri and the jazz festival of Sani.
The chapel of the Virgin Mary on the seaside of Skioni.
The ancient ruins of Zeus temple in Kallithea and of Poseidon temple in Posidi.
The excavations of ancient Olynthos, with the oldest mosaics (5th c. BC) ever found in Greece.
The old traditional villages of Parthenon, Sykia and Nikiti.
The Porto Carras vineyard and wine cellar.
The Toroneos cross swimming race in July from Nikiti to Kallithea.
The ancient ruins of Toroni and its ancient harbour Porto Koufo.
The spectacular view of Mt. Athos from Kartalia cliff cape.
The thousands of goats grazing free on the mountains.
Mount Athos peninsula
Its 20 Byzantine christian orthodox Monasteries and numerous Sketes, allowed only to men visitors, who need a permission to land, by boat only. It's the biggest and most important monastic community of Greece, with 1.800 monks living there today.
The traditional mountain villages Arnea, Taxiarhis, Agios Prodromos.
The Cave of Petralona, with the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites and the oldest human finds of Greece.
The Arcaeological Museum of Polygyros, with finds from the whole area of Halkidiki.
The excavations of ancient Stageira, birthplace of the philosopher Aristotelis.
The statue of the philosopher Aristotelis by the modern village Stageira.
The forest of Mt. Holomontas.
Nea Moudania, Agios Mamas, Potidea, Sani, Kallithea, Athytos, Pallini, Kryopigi, Pefkohori, Glarokavos, Paliouri, Posidi, Fourka, Siviri, Skioni, Nea Fokea, Hanioti, Polyhrono
Gerakini, Psakoudia, Lagomandra, Nikiti, Kalogria, Agios Ioannis, Spathies, Neos Marmaras, Porto Carras, Toroni, Tristinika, Porto Koufo, Kalamitsi, Paralia Sykias, Kriaritsi, Sarti, Platanitsi, Kavourotrypes, Zografou, Vourvourou, Trani Ammouda, Agios Nikolaos, Salonikiou, Develiki, Lakara
Mount Athos peninsula - beaches outside the monasteries territory
Ouranoupolis, Ammouliani island, Ierissos, Nea Roda, Olympias
Epanomi, Nea Kallikratia, Nea Flogita, Nea Plagia, Paralia Dionysiou
- Local flower and pine honey from Nikiti and Arnea, the two biggest centres of greek honey.
- Wooven woolen articles from Arnea.
- Tsipouro, the strong-kind-of-ouzo schnapps from the local villagers.
- Wine. The winters here are mild and the summers are long and dry. The good climate, among with the mineral-rich soil, are crucial factors for the famous wine-making of the area. The most famous wine is that produced in Sithonia, in the Neos Marmaras area, the Porto Carras
- Hanioti Hotel, PO Box 1012, Hanioti Postal Code: 63085, ☎ +30 23740 51323, . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. Hotel "Hanioti" is a small family run hotel in Chalkidiki, Hanioti village. This lovely hotel offers you the chance to have a great holiday in Halkidiki at a competitive price. 42€.
- Village Mare, Metamorphosi - Halkidiki - Greece Postal code : 63088, ☎ +30 23750 61245, . At Halkidiki Hotel Village Mare, one of the most comfortable Halkidiki Hotels, you will be greeted with a warm smile which will make you immediately feel at home.
- Hotel Nikiforos , Chaniotis, tel: +302374052264.
- Petrino Suites Hotel, AFITOS, Post Code: 630 77, ☎ 0030-2374-091635, 0030-2374-091639, . Halkidiki Hotel of luxury and high aesthetics, Halkidiki Hotel Petrino Suites welcomes you to its amazing suites and wishes you a wonderful staying. Elegant suites in a comfortable Halkidiki Hotel with style and amazing decoration promise you unforgettable moments of relaxation and calmness. Halkidiki Hotel Petrino Suites guarantees that you will be satisfied by its services and hospitality and waits for you to welcome you and accommodate you in one of its deluxe suites in Afitos of Halkidiki.
- Sonia Village Hotel, Gerakini 63100 Halkidiki, ☎ 0030-2374-091635, 0030-2374-091639, . At the tip of the most beautiful peninsula of Sithonia, in the heart of Halkidiki , just 60 km away from Thessaloniki, where green nature meets the Deep Blue, lies the seaside village Gerakini in Halkidiki.
- Paralio Hotel, Possidi, . Paralio Beach Hotel in Chalkidiki offer A' class hotel suites and rooms accommodation with sea view on Possidi beach, Kassandra Chalkidiki
- Kripis Studio, Pefkohori, ☎ 00306972278068, . Pefkohori Apartments for rent. Only 50 meters from the beach of the village.For 4.5 people per room. Organized kitchens with refrigerator and stove.Balcony, air-conditioning, TV and free internet.
- Aigeas, Nea Kallikratia, Tel: +302399023871
- Ouzouni Beach, Nea Moudania, Tel: +302373042100
- Blue Dream, Nea Fokea, Tel: +302374031249 
- Kouyoni, Gerakini, Tel: +302371052226
- Sithon, Metamorfosi, Tel: +302375022414
- Sunny Bay, Metamorfosi, Tel: +302375061350
- Agios Georgios, Nikiti, Tel: +302375022383
- Mitari, Nikiti, Tel: +302375071775
- Kastello, Neos Marmaras, Tel: +302375071095
- Marmaras, Neos Marmaras, Tel: +302375071901 
- Stavros, Neos Marmaras, Tel: +302375071975
- Areti, Neos Marmaras, Tel: +302375071430
- Isa, Tristinika, Tel: +302375051235