Cayman Brac is a fourteen square mile (36.26 km²) island in the Cayman Islands. The island rises from the west side to tall bluffs ("brac" is Gaelic for "bluff") at the eastern tip of the island. One of the island's main appeals is diving to offshore reefs and shipwrecks.
- Charles Kirkconnel International Airport (IATA: CYB) (ICAO: MWCB), an airport facility with a 6,000ft runway. Plane service between Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac is provided by Cayman Airways. The flight is approximately 30 minutes.
No ferry service. Private charters from Grand Cayman are available.
- Cayman Airways, Phone: 345-949-2311, . Provides air service between the three islands' airports.
- B & S Motor Ventures has cars, SUV's, minivans and bicycles available for rent. Free pick-up from Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: (345) 948-1646; Fax: (345) 948-1676; Website: .
- Brac Rent-A-Car has cars and SUV's available for rent. Also houses the office of Audley Scott - Phone:(345) 948-1515; Fax: (345) 948-1380; Audley Scott's Office: (345) 948-0277.
- CB Rent-A-Car has compact cars and vans available for rent. Located in the vicinity of Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: (345) 948-2424; Fax: (345) 948-2329.
- Four D's Rental has free pick-up from Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: (345) 948-1599.
- The Bluff and Christopher Columbus Gardens, Phone: 345-948-2506. The bluff area is wonderful for exploration. The Columbus Garden is a memorial area for Sister Island notararies and Columbus and has beautiful plantings and a gazebo.
- Cayman Brac Museum, at Stake Bay, Phone: 345-948-2222 or 345-948-2622. Artifacts, household items and sefaring equipment on display. Free Admission.
- Brac Parrot Reserve, Phone: 345-948-2390, . Easily walkable trails and raised boardwalk through the forest. Home to trees and birds found only here. Especially fine in the winter when migratory birds are here.
- Shore Diving: Multiple entries around the island. Rent tanks and gear at Reef Divers or Brac Scuba Shack.
- Snorkel along the rocky coastlines - prepared entries with ladders. Get entry information at the tourism office. Highly recommend reef shoes, sea urchin are a problem in locations without prepared entries.
- Swim in the warm waters at Public beach (bathroom/showers facilities) or from one of the cuts or docks.
- Explore the village of Spot Bay - the heart of Caymanian Culture.
- Pick your own fresh papaya, mangoes, pomegranate, bananas, etc.. at Murch's farm. (Mangoes May-August) - only for guests of the Golden Sun
- Cayman Brac Museum
- Deep Sea Fishing - Shelby's Charter boat - 345-927-5413 ~$350
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Rock climbing - Rock Iguana Ltd.  - 345-936-2722
- Explore dozens of caves such as Rebecca's Cave, Peter's Cave and Skull Cave and the amazing Nani's cave.
- Hike: Multiple trails to hike including the easy Lighthouse trail 120 feel over the sea - see the indigenous Booby birds. Also hike the Parrot reserve.
- Biking: being a small island with little traffic, exploring with bikes is enjoyable. Brac Reef and some car rental companies have bikes to use/rent.
- Bird watching - See the Cayman Brac Parrot at the Parrot reserve, Boobies on the Trails near the tourism office and various birds on the trails near the tourism office
- Reef Divers - affiliated with the Brac Reef Beach Resort . Phone: (345) 948-1642. Reservations highly recommended. PADI 5 Star with Air and Nitrox available. Multiple Newton diveboats with daily morning dives on Cayman Brac; frequent afternoon diveboats, plus periodic morning dive trips to Little Cayman (weather permitting).
- Treasure Chest, Phone: 948-1333, Fax: 948-1578. Sells local items, caymanite and black coral jewelry, souvenirs, etc.
- Kirk Freeport, Phone:948-2612, Fax:948-2613. Sells caymanite, ornaments, t-shirts etc. Stores located in the Stake Bay area of Cayman Brac and at the island's airport departure lounge.
- Marketplace. Grocery Store at Tibbets Square. Lunch and Pizza daily.
- Billy's. Grocery on Northside, next to the Texaco gas station.
- Kirkconnels. Grocery on Northside in Stake Bay.
- Miss Mary Lou's (Fine Wines & Spirits), #25 Cross Roads Tibbetts Plaza (2 minutes drive from the airport, turn right and right again), ☎ (345) 948 1332. Since 1975 Miss Mary Lou's has been serving the community and guests of Cayman Brac. Miss Mary Lou's offers the best selection of beers, wines & spirits at the very best prices, plus you can stock up on souvenirs and the world Famous Tortuga Rum cakes! edit
- Brac Reef Restaurant and Bar features a largely American style menu. Karaoke on Wednesday nights and live music on Friday nights - Phone: (345) 948-1323.
- Alexander Hotel Restaurant features a largely American style menu - Phone: (345) 948-8222.
- Aunt Sha's Kitchen offers largely local fare - Phone: 345-948-1581, Fax: 345-948-1571.
- Captain's Table is located directly in front of Brac Caribbean Beach Village. Has swimming pool and pool bar -Phone: 948-1418, Fax: 948-1419. Right in front of the Brac Caribbean Beach Resort.
- PoPo Jeb's Pizza is located in the vicinity of Gerrard Smith International Airport - Phone: 948-0344.
- PoPo Jeb's Oriental Restaurant is located in the vicinity of Gerrard Smith International Airport. Serves Oriental dishes and opens for lunch and dinner.
- Brac Reef Bar, Live music on Fridays! Karaoke on Wednesdays.
- Coral Isle Club/Bar, Booming club music. Very popular with locals. Occasional live music on weekends!
- Alexander Hotel Bar, a variety of western menu items.
Lodging on Cayman Brac consists mostly of rental property, although a few hotels, resorts, condominiums and a bed-and-breakfast exist.
- Brac Reef Beach Resort, Phone: 345-948-1642, Fax: 345-948-1270, . Rooms, dive packages available.
- The Alexander Hotel, , Phone: 345-948-8222. Amenities include outdoor bar, restaurant, conference room and gift shop.
- Winta Cottage, Vacation rental w/WiFi, ☎ 508-717-4439 ([email protected]). This elevated seaside cottage, fully equipped, sleeps 6. Located at the end of a long dead end road, Northside West End. Great for relaxing, lots of privacy. World class diving destination, not your typical vacation. Nature lovers paradise. edit
- Three Palms Beach House, ☎ 661-816-3322 ([email protected]), . Rental home 4 bedroom, 2 bath. 100ft from shoreline (secluded beach, beautiful reef off shore for viewing turtles, rays, etc). Wireless internet, satellite tv. $200/night-peak, $150/night off-peak. edit
- Cayman Breakers, Phone: 345-948-1463, . Eighteen two-bedroom condos.
- Brac Caribbean and Carib Sands, Phone: 345-948-2265, Toll free: 866-843-2722, Fax: 345-948-1111, .
- Cayman Brac Beach Villas, Phone: 305-781-7107, http://www.bracbeachvillas.com. One guesthouse and two one bedroom apartments. Sleep 2 - 16 people.
- Sea Song Cottage Beautiful traditional Caribbean cottage for vacation rental. Set in its own large tropical garden by stunning limestone cliffs, 'The Bluff', and close to beaches. Sleeps two. email: [email protected] 
- Garden Estate, Phone: 345-328-0141, E-Mail: [email protected], Private rental of a 5 bedrooms 4.100 SQ beach estate including pool and guest cottage, jacuzzi tub, steam room, barbecue, etc.
- Lankford House Luxury private 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom private house located on North Shore Line. Wireless Internet and direct beach access. 
There is one hospital on the island providing modern surgery facilities and 18 hospital beds. A dental clinic and community care center are located nearby.
- Faith Hospital provides health services with an 18 bed hospital and modern surgery facilities.
Flights to Little Cayman and Grand Cayman are available everyday