Cayman Brac is a fourteen square mile (36.26 km²) island in the Cayman Islands. The island rises from the west side to tall bluffs ("brac" is Gaelic for "bluff") at the eastern tip of the island. One of the island's main appeals is diving to offshore reefs and shipwrecks.
- Gerard-Smith International Airport (IATA: CYB) (ICAO: MWCB), a small airport with 5800 ft (1767 m) runway. Service from Grand Cayman's Owen Roberts International Airport.
No ferry service. Private charters from Grand Cayman are available.
- Cayman Airways, Phone: 345-949-2311, . Provides air service between the three islands' airports.
- B & S Motor Ventures, Phone:(345)948-1646, Fax: (345)948-1676, . Bicycles, Cars, SUV's and Mini-Vans. Located close to major hotels. Free pickup from the Airport.
- Brac Rent-A-Car, Phone:(345)948-1515, Fax: 948-1380, Audley Scott's Office: 948-0277 Cars, 4WD's, etc. MoneyGram transactions; Sub-Agent Audley U. Scott
- CB Rent-A-Car, Phone: (345)948-2424, Fax: 948-2329, Located at the Airport. Compact cars, Vans, etc are available here.
- DDDD's Rental, Phone: (345) 948-1599. Located by Kidco Dock; will meet arriving flights at airport.
- The Bluff and Christopher Columbus Gardens, Phone: 345-948-2506. The bluff area is wonderful for exploration. The Columbus Garden is a memorial area for Sister Island notararies and Columbus and has beautiful plantings and a gazebo.
- Cayman Brac Museum, at Stake Bay, Phone: 345-948-2222 or 345-948-2622. Artifacts, household items and sefaring equipment on display. Free Admission.
- Brac Parrot Reserve, Phone: 345-948-2390, . Easily walkable trails and raised boardwalk through the forest. Home to trees and birds found only here. Especially fine in the winter when migratory birds are here.
- Snorkel along the rocky coastlines
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Rock climbing
- Explore caves such as Rebecca's Cave, Peter's Cave and Skull Cave.
- Hike a two-mile long nature trail on the bluff adjacent the 180 acre Parrot Reserve.
- Bird watching
- Reef Divers - affiliated with the Brac Reef Beach Resort . Phone: (345) 948-1642. Reservations highly recommended. PADI 5 Star with Air and Nitrox available. Multiple Newton diveboats with daily morning dives on Cayman Brac; frequent afternoon diveboats, plus periodic morning dive trips to Little Cayman (weather permitting). Note: Reef Divers is effectively the only company running diveboats on Cayman Brac: Dive Tiara ceased operations circa 2006, and In-Depth relocated to Grand Cayman in 2009. The Village Scuba School never had their own diveboat.
- Aunt Sha's Kitchen, Phone: 345-948-1581, Fax: 345-948-1571. Locals with local cuisine on the patio.
- Captain's Table, Phone: 948-1418, Fax: 948-1419. Right in front of the Brac Caribbean Beach Resort. Serves local cuisine, pool, pool bar
- Biggie's Restaurant, Phone: 948-2449. Serves local cuisine and buffet style meals
- Treasure Chest, Phone: 948-1333, Fax: 948-1578. Sells local items, caymanite and black coral jewelry, souvenirs, etc.
- Kirk Freeport, Phone:948-2612, Fax:948-2613. Sells caymanite, ornaments, t-shirts etc. Stores located in the Stake Bay area of Cayman Brac and at the island's airport departure lounge.
- Marketplace. Grocery Store at Tibbets Square. Lunch and Pizza daily.
- Billy's. Grocery on Northside, next to the Texaco gas station.
- Kirkconnels. Grocery on Northside in Stake Bay.
Lodging on Cayman Brac consists mostly of rental property, although a few hotels, resorts, condominiums and a bed-and-breakfast exist.
- Brac Reef Beach Resort, Phone: 345-948-1642, Fax: 345-948-1270, . Rooms, dive packages available.
- The Alexander Hotel, , Phone: 345-948-8222. Amenities include outdoor bar, restaurant, conference room and gift shop.
- Cayman Breakers, Phone: 345-948-1463, . Eighteen two-bedroom condos.
- Brac Caribbean and Carib Sands, Phone: 345-948-2265, Toll free: 866-843-2722, Fax: 345-948-1111, .
There is one hospital on the island providing modern surgery facilities and 18 hospital beds. A dental clinic and community care center are located nearby.
- Faith Hospital provides health services with an 18 bed hospital and modern surgery facilities.
Flights to Little Cayman and Grand Cayman are available everyday