Cayman Brac is a fourteen square mile (36.26 km²) island in the Cayman Islands. The island rises from the west side to tall bluffs ("brac" is Gaelic for "bluff") at the eastern tip of the island. One of the island's main appeals is diving to offshore reefs and shipwrecks.
- Gerard-Smith International Airport (IATA: CYB) (ICAO: MWCB), a small airport with 5800 ft (1767 m) runway. Service from Grand Cayman's Owen Roberts International Airport.
No ferry service. Private charters from Grand Cayman are available.
- Providing air service between the three islands' airports is:
- Cayman Airways, Phone: 345-949-2311, .
- B & S Motor Ventures, Phone:(345)948-1646, Fax: (345)948-1676, . Bicycles, Cars, SUV's and Mini-Vans. Located close to major hotels. Free pickup from the Airport.
- Brac Rent-A-Car, Phone:(345)948-1515, Fax: 948-1380, Audley Scott's Office: 948-0277 Cars, 4WD's, etc. MoneyGram transactions; Sub-Agent Audley U. Scott
- CB Rent-A-Car, Phone: (345)948-2424, Fax: 948-2329, Located at the Airport. Compact cars, Vans, etc are available here.
- DDDD's Rental, Phone: (345) 948-1599. Located by Kidco Dock; will meet arriving flights at airport.
- The Bluff and Christopher Columbus Gardens, Phone: 345-948-2506. The bluff area is wonderful for exploration. The Columbus Garden is a memorial area for Sister Island notararies and Columbus and has beautiful plantings and a gazebo.
- Cayman Brac Museum, at Stake Bay, Phone: 345-948-2222 or 345-948-2622. Artifacts, household items and sefaring equipment on display. Free Admission.
- Brac Parrot Reserve, Phone: 345-948-2390, . Easily walkable trails and raised boardwalk through the forest. Home to trees and birds found only here. Especially fine in the winter when migratory birds are here.
- Snorkel along the rocky coastlines
- Scuba Diving
- Explore caves such as Rebecca's Cave, Peter's Cave and Skull Cave.
- Hike a two-mile long nature trail on the bluff adjacent the 180 acre Parrot Reserve.
- Aunt Sha's Kitchen, Phone: 345-948-1581, Fax: 345-948-1571. Locals with local cuisine on the patio.
- Captain's Table, Phone: 948-1418, Fax: 948-1419. Right in front of the Brac Caribbean Beach Resort. Serves local cuisine, pool, pool bar
- Biggie's Restaurant, Phone: 948-2449. Serves local cuisine and buffet style meals
- Indepth Watersports, Cayman Brac, ☎ 1-866-476-2195, . 8:30-5. True adventure diving on the Cayman's sister islands of Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. Custom dive boat booking no more than 10 divers per trip. Reservations required. Please visit our website at www.indepthwatersports.com for pricing and contact info. (19N 43M,79W 48M)
- Treasure Chest, Phone: 948-1333, Fax: 948-1578. Sells local items, caymanite and black coral jewelry, souvenirs, etc.
- Kirk Freeport, Phone:948-2612, Fax:948-2613. Sells caymanite, ornaments, t-shirts etc. Stores located in the Stake Bay area of Cayman Brac and at the island's airport departure lounge.
Lodging on Cayman Brac consists mostly of rental property, although a few hotels, resorts, condominiums and a bed-and-breakfast exist.
- Brac Reef Beach Resort, Phone: 345-948-1642, Fax: 345-948-1270, . Rooms, dive packages available.
- The Alexander Hotel, , Phone: 345-948-8222. Amenities include outdoor bar, restaurant, conference room and gift shop.
- Cayman Breakers, Phone: 345-948-1463, . Eighteen two-bedroom condos.
- Brac Caribbean and Carib Sands, Phone: 345-948-2265, Toll free: 866-843-2722, Fax: 345-948-1111, .
- Sonscape, Phone: 345-948-1682, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Full apartment available overlooking the opening onto the sandy beach. Escape stress in this ocean front guest house. Sonscape, is your island paradise with swaying palms, tropical breezes, and great snorkeling, Stroll our deserted sandy beach, relax in hammocks, enjoy magnificent sunsets and incredible stars. Refresh in tranquility. Locals claim this sandy beach is the best spot on Cayman Brac to watch the sunsets and catch a green flash!
There is one hospital on the island providing modern surgery facilities and 18 hospital beds. A dental clinic and community care center are located nearby.
- Faith Hospital provides health services with an 18 bed hospital and modern surgery facilities.
Flights to Little Cayman and Grand Cayman are available everyday