Çavuşin is a village in Cappadocia.
There are minibuses from Nevşehir and Göreme every 30 minutes
- Church of John the Baptist
- Nicephoras Phocas
- Rose Valley (hiking path)
- Red Valley (sunset view point)
- Fairy Chimneys Valley (Pasabag)
- In Pension, Çavuşin, . +90 384 532-70-70.
- Village Cave Hotel, Cavusin, ☎ +90 384 532-71-97 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +90 384 532-71-44), . One of "cave hotels" carved onto the volcanic hills of the region. Rooms with en-suite bathroom, TV, and central heating. From €70 (double/night) including breakfast.