Castaic is a town in California.
- Southland Yellow Cab Co (661) 723-2227
- United Taxi of Los Angeles (661) 267-9850
- Yellow Cab of Santa Clarita (661) 260-2227
Castaic lake, one of the few recreational lakes in Los Angeles County.
Castaic is home to the famous Castaic Lake. Castaic lake offers many types of recreational fun. It offers boating, waterskiing, fishing, and much more. During summer months, the lower lake offers swimming.
- Castaic Lake (661)257-4050
- Invert Sports, 888-205-7119.  Enjoy the beautiful Castaic Lake with luxury vacation rentals and guided watercraft tours including; boats, jet skis, waverunners, stand up paddle boards, wakeboards, water skis, other water toys, water sport lessons, and private tours.
- The Country Girl, 315700 Castaic Rd (Exit Lake Hughes Rd. E-1/2 mi S-1/2 mi), ☎ 661 295 0713, . 8:00am - 2:00am. This is your traditional "Jukebox-and-sawdust-floor" saloon. Although most CA set. like this are actually beer-only taverns, The Country Girl is a full-fledged cocktail saloon, but with the, usually, tavern-only amenities of pool tables, actual jukebox and choice of bar or table seating. Do not be put-off by The Country Girl's rough-tough external appearance. A friendly staff and neighborly patrons promise a good time within walking distance of most of Castaic's hotels and motels. One of the town's oldest establishments. edit
- Days Inn Six Flags/Magic Mountain, 31410 Castaic Rd, +1 661-295-1070, .
- Castaic Inn (661) 257-0229