The west coast of the Peninsula.
The Cape Peninsula is in Western Cape of South Africa, encompassing the Cape Town metro area, Cape Point and the False Bay area.
Cape Town International Airport
Train service is only available between Simon's Town and Cape Town and won`t bring you to the the Cape of Good Hope, so the best option is a car. Another option is one of the tours offered everywhere in Cape Town.
- Take the roads from Cape Town southward, passing Simon's Town and the Boulders to go to the Cape of Good Hope. You will always be on the peninsula, when you are south from Table Mountain.
- The Table Mountain National Park offers visitors some indigenous vegetation and stunning views at Cape Point.
Hout Bay is a little, scenic harbour.
- Drive the scenic drives along the east and west coast of the Peninsula. Chapman's Peak Drive is one of the most spectacular coastal roads in the world. It begins in Hout Bay on the west coast of the peninsula and ends 9 km later in Noordhoek. The road was closed in 1999 after a series of rockfalls damaged cars and was reopened in September 2004 as a toll road.
- Walk for miles along the beaches of Hout Bay, Noordhoek and Kommetjie on the west coast of the peninsula. The water on this side is very cold, so you'll need a wetsuit if you want to surf.
- Suntan and people-watch on the trendy beaches of Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno.
Several cafes and restaurants line the beach in Simon's Town and the other villages of the Cape Peninsula.
Go to Cape Town, visit the Cape Winelands, drive up to the north along the West Coast or to the east onto the Garden Route.
- Cape Peninsula Accommodation, 79 Roeland Street,Gardens,Cape Town, ☎ +27 21 465 6517 (email@example.com, fax: +27 21 413 1868), . We make it easy and affordable to organise your vacation in Cape Town - directories of hotels, villas, self catering accommodation, car hire, tours, golf courses, wedding venues, conference facilities and film locations are all accessible at reasonable prices From R80 per person.