Burqin (布尔津; Bùěrjīn) is a city in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
The closest is via Aletai City airport (AAT), which is about 100km (1 hour by bus) from Burqin. The alternative airport is Buerjin City airport (KJI) which is about 150km. (2 hour by bus) north of Burqin or Buerjin. Buerjin airport is the closest route (about 50km.) to Kanas National Geopark.
The Bus Station is at Wenming Road.
- Altai - takes about 2 hours, 21¥
- Urumqi (seasonal) - takes about 12 hours, Sleeper costs 160¥
- Hanas National Nature Reserve - lake whick looks dark and mysterious, mountain peaks reflecting into the deep waters. Mongol nomad still inhabit the area.
- River Promenade, (5 minuts from the center, 2 minuts from the Night Market - Just walk south).
- Market, south from Xing Fu (just behind the PSB). Fresh Market, has also Nan and Noodels.
- Night Market, (Just opposite renmin Hospital on YouYiFeng Lu).
- PSB - visa extentions, Corner of XingFu and YouYiFeng (Located one Square south and west from the Bus station). M-F 10AM. Cant extend your visa, and will send you to urumqi or altai. No english