Burqin (布尔津; Bùěrjīn) is a city in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
The Bus Station is at Wenming Road.
- Altai - takes about 2 hours, 21¥
- Urumqi (seasonal) - takes about 12 hours, Sleeper costs 160¥
- Hanas National Nature Reserve - lake whick looks dark and mysterious, mountain peaks reflecting into the deep waters. Mongol nomad still inhabit the area.
- River Promenade, (5 minuts from the center, 2 minuts from the Night Market - Just walk south).
- Market, south from Xing Fu (just behind the PSB). Fresh Market, has also Nan and Noodels.
- Night Market, (Just opposite renmin Hospital on YouYiFeng Lu).
- PSB - visa extentions, Corner of XingFu and YouYiFeng (Located one Square south and west from the Bus station). M-F 10AM. Cant extend your visa, and will send you to urumqi or altai. No english