Brooklyn Park is a city in Minnesota.
- Eidem Homestead Historical Farm, 4345-101st Avenue North, . a ten-acre living history farm, restored to the period 1890 – 1910. Open to the public for several events throughout the year. edit
- Central Park, 8440 Regent Ave N, . depending on the season, make use of the frisbee golf course, recently revamped playground, ball fields, horseshoe, inline skating rink, tennis courts, Brookland Executive Nine Golf Course, path & trail, nature area, and in winter outdoor ice rinks and a sledding hill edit
- Coon Rapids Dam, http://www.threeriversparks.org/parks/coon-rapids-dam.aspx, . See the Mississippi up close. Visitor center, 12-foot-wide observation walkway continues into Coon Rapids in Anoka county; fishing and handicap-accessible observation deck; more than two miles of trails along the bank of the River edit
- Lemon Grass Thai, 8600 Edinburgh Center Dr, . critically acclaimed also try the smaller restaurant next door, and the adjacent Golden Lion Grocery store also has a deli edit
- Grand Rios Indoor Water Park & Ramada Hotel, 6900 Lakeland Ave N, ☎ +1 763 566-8855, . Family friendly hotel lodging and accommodations offering over-sized rooms, suites and an indoor water park. edit
|Routes through Brooklyn Park
Wikipedia:Brooklyn Park, Minnesota