| || |
Denny's" alt="" address=" 255 CENTEREACH MALL CENTEREACH, NY 11720" directions="" phone=" (631) 580-3838" url=" http://www.dennys.com/en/default.aspx?title=Denny%27s+Home" hours="" price="" lat="" long=""> Home of Long Island’s first and only Denny’s. Denny’s is a family style resteraunt, serving a wide variety of foods. </drink> |+|
*<drink name="" alt="" address="" directions="" phone="" url="" hours="" price="" lat="" long=""> </drink>
| || |
| || |
Revision as of 19:59, 23 October 2010
Brookhaven is a town on Long Island in the state of New York. It includes the villages of Belle Terre, Bellport, Lake Grove, Old Field, Patchogue, Poquott, Port Jefferson, and Shoreham.
1. Fly to Brookhaven on a plane to LI MacArthur Airport http://www.macarthurairport.com/
2. Ferry to Port Jeff from Bridgeport Conn. http://www.liferries.com/port-jefferson-new-york/ (631) 473-0286
3. L.I.R.R. train into Ronkonkoma station from NYC http://www.mta.info/lirr/ (718) 217-5477
4. Taxi service http://www.1800taxicab.com/static/taxi-services-long-island.htm 1-(800)829-4222
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park, (On North Ocean Avenue). Dedicated in 1991 this monument is housed on Bald Hill, one of the highest points on Long Island and is marked with a 100 foot, red, white and blue, monument.
- Brookhaven Amphitheater, 55 S Bicycle Path, Selden, NY 11784, . Be sure to check out one of the many concerts and shows that come to the Brookhaven Amphitheater. For a listing of the shows please check out their website.
2. Walk around Port Jeff
8. Smith's Point
- Country Fair Park, 3351 Route 112 Medford, NY 11763 (I mile north of the LIE Exit 64), ☎ (631) 732-0579, . Call for hours. Something to do for any age, you can go-kart, mini-golf, practice your swing in the batting cages or driving range or play outdoor laser tag.
- Atlantis Marine World, 431 East Main Street Riverhead, NY 11901, ☎ (631) 208-9200, . A day of family fun awaits at the Atlantis Marine World. Come see oceans of sea creatures, pet a stingray, hold a starfish, watch a sea lion show or even go for a swim with the sharks.
- Fun 4 All, 200 Wilson St # B1 Port Jeffrsn Sta, NY 11776, ☎ (631) 331-9000, . 10Am - 8PM everyday. Great for families with kids from 2 year to 12 years. Inflatable slides, giant mazes and obstacle courses encourage fun physical activity without competition.
- Island 16, 185 Morris Avenue Holtsville, New York 11742, ☎ (631) 758-9100, . A national Amusements movie theater offering a wide variety of movies and show times.
- Smith Haven mall, Lake Grove, NY, 11775. With over 140 stores, a food court and a new outdoor mall section, this is the place to head too if you are looking for a great shopping district. If you come at Christmastime, Santa is available to have pictures taken with.
- Boomers! Family Fun Park, 655 Long Island Ave Medford, NY 11763-2517, ☎ (631) 475-1771, . Spend a day, playing mini-gold, rock climbing, go-carting, on the roller coaster or the bumper boats, or inside playing a variety of arcade games. Different bracelets are available for purchase based on which activities you would like to take part in.
1. Salsa Salsa
4. T. G. I. Fridays.
5. Olive garden
6. Ruby Tuesday's
8. Ralphs's Italian Ices
9. Mama Lombardis
- Carvel, 386 Portion Road, Carvel- Ice Cream Bakery- enjoy some delicious soft serve or hard ice cream, flying saucers, ice cream cupcakes, or ice cream cakes along with many other tasty treats made right in the store. www.carvel.com 386 Portion Rd, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779, ☎ (631) 588-3550, . 11AM - 10PM. Delicious soft serve or hard ice cream, flying saucers, ice cream cupcakes, or ice cream cakes along with many other tasty treats made right in the store. $3.31 and up.
- Hampton Inn - Long Island / Brookhaven, 2000 North Ocean Avenue Farmingville, ☎ 631-732-7300, .