Brecon is a market town in Powys.
Nearest stations are Abergavenny, Merthyr Tydfil
There are direct bus links to Swansea and Cardiff
A470 from near Cardiff, A4067 from near Swansea
- Brecon Jazz Festival  - 10~12 August 2007
- Horse riding, Gilfach Farm, Sennybridge. Tel:+44 7899 892-582 / 636-818  Hacking and instruction on well schooled horses
- Felin Fach Griffin, Felin Fach, Brecon, ☎ +44 187 4620111 (email@example.com), . This unassuming country house is the inn that put Wales on the gourmet map..
- Cantre Selyf, 5 Lion Street. Tel:+44 1874 622-904. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org  A wonderful guest house in the center of the town. It has a homely feel but without the doilies. Double rooms are about £70 per night, including a substantial breakfast.
- Wellington Hotel, The Bulwark. Tel:+44 1874 625-225 - probably the best hotel in the centre of town. There are 19 rooms costing from £70 for a double including breakfast, and also free wireless internet access.
- Penrhos B&B, Libanus. Tel: +44 1874 623-337. E-mail:email@example.com (http://www.penrhosbandb.co.uk). Located on a peaceful smallholding in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park (grid SN978244), this 4 star B&B is within easy reach of Brecon along the A470.