Borjomi (ბორჯომი bohr-joh-mee) is a town in central Georgia as well as the name of a natural reserve and of the famous volcanic salty spring water. The source of this spring water lies in the Borjomi gorge.
From Tbilisi, Gori, Mtskheta, it is possible to get in using train Tbilisi - Borjomi.
Town is small enough to get around by feet.
It is possible to find a taxi.
- Visit the city park. Stretched along the Borjomula river, city park contains the source of the Borjomi mineral water. First part of park contains park amusements and cafes. Distant part of the park is a great for a walk. Near the entrance there is an option to use cable car to get up to plateau.
- Visit the Borjomi Kharagauli national park. The largest national park in Georgia  by going to the administration of the office, which is a bit to the west of Borjomi (23 Meskheti str.), and get a free access permission and a map of the area with all the routes and shelters as well. If you want to take a hike in the national park, get enough supplies, water, and some basic sleeping gear with you, as the cabins are very basic. It is also to take a one day hike from Borjomi to Qvabiskhevi (or the other way around) and then hitchhike or take a local bus or taxi back to Borjomi. It is also possible to take multiple day hikes. That way you get to go to the higher parts (up to 2600 meters).
Near the entry to the city park, locals sell home-made jam from pine tree cones. It is claimed that the jam is useful when curing upper respiratory tract infections and is good for improving immunity.
- Taverna: Restaurant near the entrance of the main bridge (Silamazis Khidi) and the small park (patara parki), Taverna has a wide selection of traditional Georgian dishes. Taverna enjoys a reputation for its mushrooms cooked in clayware.
- Hotel Borjomis Kheoba, . 28 comfortable rooms, mineral water spas, outdoor swimming pool, bar and restaurant. Prices from 65 to 250 Georgian lari including all meals.
- Marina's Guesthouse: Cozy guesthouse near the center of town and a popular waystation for expats, backpackers and tourists. Marina's son and daughter both speak fluent English.
- Hotel Borjomi. Elegant, wooden Tsarist-era house located in central Borjomi, next to the Museum of Local Lore. Bed and breakfast available. Prices start from 70 Georgian lari. English and Russian spoken.
- Leo's Homestay, 18 Pirosmani (turn right onto the street after the Borjomi museum of local lore - the home is on the left side of the street.), ☎ (+995)574861516 / (+995)593981595 (+995)551414422, . Leo and his mother have 2 rooms that can accomodate 7-8 or so people. The price for the night is 20 GEL a person, and for 5 GEL more Leo's mother will make breakfast, which often features a substantial number of pancakes. Leo is also a great source of information about Borjomi and the surrounding area, and regularly arranges excursions for his guests, such as trips to Vardzia and horseback riding in the Borjomi-Kharagauli national park. He also speaks excellent English. firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are minibuses going to Batumi (price - 18 Lari).
- It is possible to reach Tbilisi, using train or minibus.
- In the summer there is a daily tourist marshrutka leaving from the buststation by a couple of sites, ao. Akhaltsikhe pazar to Vardzia. It leaves at 8:45 and is back in Borjomi around 17h. It costs 30 lari pp.
- The sightseeing train  to Bakuriani ski resort (1 or 2 gel, 30 km) which leaves from trainstation 2 is nice for sightseeing, and takes 2 hours.