Borås  is a town with about 60,000 inhabitants in Västergötland in Sweden.
Borås was Sweden's major district for producing textiles and is still well-known for having many shops that sell high-quality textiles for low prices.
Landvetter Airport (GOT) located about 40 km from Borås has daily flights to most major european airhubs.
Centralstationen is the train hub and local trains from Gothenburg runs about once a hour. Also the Kust-till-kust-trains from Gothenburg to Kalmar stops at Borås.
Buses are operated by Västtrafik and covers the whole city and it's suburbs. However the city is small enough to walk around the centre.
- Visit Borås Djurpark, Sweden's second largest zoo. It's located about two kilometers from the centre.
- Go for a swim in Stadsparksbadet - an indoor water park.
Altough Borås might not be the best city in Sweden for drinking it has a few places worth visiting.
- Scandic Hotel Plaza Lounge This hotel bar offers a relaxing atmosphere for starting the night. However not really worth making it an evening here.
- Rådhuset Bar and club located in the old town hall by the north side of the large square.
- Bishop Arms The best place in town to drink beer. Has quite a large selection of european beer.
- Scandic Hotel Plaza , Allégatan 3, +46 33 785 82. A nice hotel with decent prices.