Bettiah is a city in Bihar in India.
The nearest airport is in Patna.
There are direct trains from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and other major cities.
The city is accessible by bus from Patna, in addition to numerous cities in northern Bihar.
- Bhitiharwa Ashram. The torch of freedom movement started here by Mahatma Gandhi in 1924. The Satyagrah Andolan started from here as well.
- Valmiki National Park (Valmikinagar). A dense forest and a holiday spot in the pheriphery. According to mythology it was the residence of Sita, wife of lord Rama, with Luv and Kush, her sons, for years in the Valmiki ashram. Now it is a sanctuary with wide range of animals and goons with pistols.
Sattu is available in many different forms. Dahi-Chura, in the season of mangoes, is the best jarda aam.
Kawab with lai.
Mahiwa is a drink made from sugar cane juice.
- Sattu ka Sarbat Lajawab..
- Hotel Amrapali, lal bazar bettiah, ☎ 06254-242002. a nostar hotel ,luxury suites
- Hotel Kishan, supria road bettih (Beside LIC). a small 0star hotel , small roos
- Shanti International Hotel.
- Hotel Radha Krisna, Lal Bazar (Hazarimall Dharmasala Rd.).
- Ridhi n Sidhi, Supriya Cinema Road (Nr to Railway Station & Bus Stand), ☎ 06254-240313. 500 to 2000.