Berlin is a city in Holmes County.
- Behalt "Sistine Chapel of the Amish and Mennonites" - Mennonite and Amish Heritage Center, 5798 County Road 77 PH:(330) 893-3192, email@example.com, . For a stunning visual depiction of the history of the Amish and Mennonite people, visit the Heritage Center's cyclarama. Tours of the huge 360 degree mural (10' x 265') are narrated by Mennonite guides. Try the cyclarama at $6.50 per person. The center also provides a free 15 minute video about the area and its population.
- Zinck's Inn Berlin, 4703 SR 39. tel.877-435-6600 Walk to shopping.
- The Barn Inn Bed and Breakfast, 6838 County Road 203 tel.877•674•7600 Ranked a Top 12 Bed and Breakfast In The World.
- Berlin Cottages, 4895 West Main St., ☎ (330) 893-1300, . 2 cottage rental units with jacuzzi, sauna, Cable TV/DVD, pool table, internet and full kitchens. Right on Main Street in downtown Berlin, OH. $125-$199.
- Coblentz Country Cabins, 5130 Somerset Drive, ☎ (330) 893-8007, . Luxury cabin rentals only a quarter mile from downtown Berlin, OH. $85-$199.