Benaulim is a a small town, and beach in Goa,India.
Its about 27 km from Dabolim Airport and 5 km from Madgaon Railway Station. Its easily accessible by all modes of transport.
You can walk everywhere between the beach, the shops and the hotels, but if you would like to explore you can hire your own scooter, or take a rickshaw from the crossroads.
- Go to the beach
- Rent a bike (Rs 200-300) or car (Rs 1000) and explore the neighborhood or make day trips to nearby places - Chandor (Mendez Brazanga house), Quepem (Palacio de deao), Ponda (Hindu temples and spice plantation) or nearby beaches
- Go Karting in Nuvem (slightly north of Margao). Open 4pm to 10pm. Closed on Mondays.
- Go to mass on Sunday in Benaulim or in Margao. Also visit the huge covered food market in Margao.
- Check out Art Escape for live music performances
- Morning dolphin spotting boat rides offered by local fisherman. This is also offered in a more organized way in Colva for Rs 150 per person.
- Used books from used book stands on the street. You might find some books in other languages as well.
Any number of restaurants line the beach front, and dot the road near the crossroads, all offering delicious fresh fish, and the occaisional curry classic. Can ask anyone to be directed to these restaurants.
- dinas, benaulim. 0700-2355. dinas resturant in benaulim run by Pascal & joe top rate eating top guys
- Blue Lagoon. Great value fixed breakfasts, good Indian and continental food as well. Staff is very nice and everything they bring out is great.
- Luna's. Best pizzas in town! Set in a nice little open space. Rs 110 to 250. The pastas as good as well. Can bring your own wine.
- Hawaii's. Nice shack on the smaller beach. The food is decent and they have board games.
- Hotel Satkar. Located at the intersection of the beach road and colva road, this indian restaurant serves good, cheap food which is brought out pretty quickly. indian snacks and breakfast Rs 20-30. Lunch Rs 50-70.
- Mango Grove Guest House, Benaulim, Goa, ☎ 0091 832-2770408, . Looking for a nice place to stay in Benaulim, Goa? You will love it at … Mango Grove Guest House www.mangogrovegoa.com Mango Grove Guest House is a large family-owned and family managed guest house since 1976. We offer clean and reasonably-priced accommodation for short-term and long-term stays, a cordial homely atmosphere together with safe and peaceful surroundings. We have guests from many parts of the world and many come back every year. Our twin-bedded rooms and apartments have 24-hour hot water as we have installed a solar heating system. This gives our accommodation a big advantage over many other guest houses in Benaulim. Mango Grove Guest House is located in the secluded and peaceful south side of Benaulim village next to the Carina Beach Resort. We offer a warm welcome, a cordial homely atmosphere, safe and peaceful surroundings and all the help we can give you to make your stay at Mango Grove Guest House relaxing, happy and memorable. We have a natural palm garden that gives shade from the midday sun. Benaulim’s superb Vaddi beach is only 10 minutes walk away. Local small shops, many good restaurants, a café serving authentic Indian food, a manufacturing jeweller, Annie’s service washing, scooter and bicycle hire, a bus stop to Margao, and so on, are also close to the guest house. We offer different types of accommodation to suit most of our guests needs as follows: • Ten ground floor en-suite, double rooms with balconies. • Two spacious self-contained 2-bedroom apartments with their own kitchen and lounge. • One traditional two-bedroom apartment above our house. • One en-suite and self-contained studio apartment. • One two-bedroom modern house in the friendly fishing village. You can see many photos of the different accommodation we offer on our website as they are displayed in album on our Facebook page (you can find a link on our website). You can also see honest and up-to-date and reviews by many guests on our TripAdvisor page (you can find a link on our website). For more detailed information and an up-to-date price list please see our website: www.mangogrovegoa.com We look forward to welcoming you and making your stay with us a pleasant and memorable as possible. CONTACT DETAILS House and Mobile Telephone 0091 832-2770408 (house phone from outside India) 0832-277 0408 (house phone from India) 0091-9922542217 (mobile phone) E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.mangogrovegoa.com Postal Address Mango Grove Guest House House No. 1685/A Vasvaddo, Amblant (Next to Carina Beach Resort) Benaulim, Salcette Goa, India Pin No. 403 716 NOTE: Please let us know if you have contacted us after you saw this information in WikiTravel.
- Simon Cottages. Tina runs this place with tony top place to stay cheap cleanish good christian folks,it,s a sin to charge more.
- Ashirwaad Holiday Apartments, ☎ 09270530781, . The Ashirwaad Holiday Apartments Complex is a wonderful property offering convenience, privacy and space near Benaulim beach. It has clean, lovely and affordable furnished 2BHK vacation apartments for couples, families and groups for short term stay.
- Annie's laundry runs a GH house as well, check there. Recently built, it is cute and clean and comes with a little kitchen.
- New Horizons, 1595, Beach Road, Vuzavaddo, Benaulim Goa 403716
- G.K. Tourist Centre, House No. 1596, Vasvaddo, Benaulim, Salcete 403716 Ph 2771608
Maria Hall is the main junction to catch a bus going either to Colva ( which is to the North of Benaulim or to Cavelossim / Mobor (which are to the South of Goa). You can reach Benaulim by buses going to Colva or Cavelossim, they all pass through Benaulim.