Bellary is a district in Karnataka State.
- Huvina hadagali
- Shreedharagadde, village in Bellary taluk and it is 6KM away from Bellary city and well connected to road.
Majority of the people are comfortable in Telugu, Kannada and Hindi. English is very common tongue used in Hampi.
- Hampi - ruins of an ancient city.
- Sandur - Boating, speed boating, trekking and the temple are items of interest in Sandur.
- Durga temple, Bellary
- Tunga Bhadra Dam in Hospet
- Gunda Forest behind TB Dam - especially pleasant place in August and September
- Eshwar Valley. It's a place river flows between two rock hills and a temple there (9 KM from Sandur). There is a watch tower.
- polo paradise Hotel 1st class
- Pavan Hotel 1st class
- Rameshwari Hotel 1st class