Belek is a resort town in Pamphylia, Mediterranean Turkey.
Belek is 40 km away from International Antalya Airport.If you are looking for a hassle free arrivals, you can book belek transfers.The easest way to get belek is getting yellow cab or booking a private transfer by the travel companies in order to avoid any scam
Belek is located in between Antalya and Side.You can visit very nice places even if you go to Antalya or Side.
Main sites where you can visit closed to Belek are;
- A - Antalya old town (kaleici)
- B - Hadrian gate (antalya kaleici)
- C - Aspendos ancient theatre (built in 155 BC)
- D - Side Apollo Temple
- E - Side ancient theatre
- Golf — Belek has some of the best golf courses in the country, usually located amidst pine woods.see information about belek golf hotels and gold courses 
The region has 47 four or five-stars hotels and first-class holiday villages and five golf courses.
- Calista Resort, Taslıburun Mevkii, Belek, ☎ +90 242 710 01 01, . checkin: noon; checkout: noon. A five-star hotel made up of several 4-storey buildings with a total of 600 rooms. Standard amenities include air condition, LCD TVs, internet access and bathtubs, and there is a wide range of activities available. TL 200-5000.
The telephone code for the town is (+90) 242.