Ain El Mraisseh is in Beirut, situated along Beirut's coastal Cornish, which stretches for several kilometers, and is only a few minutes away from the renovated city center. This district was famous for its nightlife in the early 70's and is gradually regaining its reputation. It has the highest concentration of luxury hotels in Beirut and hosts internationally recognized coffee shops.
- Hard Rock Café, Ein El Mreisseh, Iben sina st., Bayview Hotel Beirut (look for big red guitar statue), ☎ 961-1-373023/4/5 (fax: 961-1-369079), . 12AM-late.
- Abou Sami Rest (Lebanese), Ain El Mreisseh, Choukry Ghanem str., ☎ 961 3 532891.
- Café d'Orient (Lebanese), Ain Mreysseh Sea Road, Ain Mreysseh, Beirut, ☎ 961.1.366222.
- Capmed (Lebanese), Ain El Mreisseh, Palm Beach Hotel, ☎ 961 1 372000.
- Au Premier (French), Ain El Mreisseh, Le Vendôme Inter-Continental, Beirut, ☎ 961 1 365553/961 1 212791.
- Le Colonial (French), Ain Mreisseh, Palm Beach Hotel, ☎ 961 1 372000.
- Cadmos Hotel Restaurant (Italian), Ain El Mreisseh, Cadmos Hotel, ☎ 961 1 366089.
- Splendido (Italian), (Ain El Mreisseh), ☎ 961 1 366222/961 1 365999.