Beaverton  is a western suburb the Portland Metropolitan Area.
Some of the activities in Beaverton include various malls including Washington Square, and Cedar Hills Crossing (formerly Beaverton Mall). Both of these malls contain many activities such as great food, including fast food, or formal restaurants. Washington Square recently built a Cheesecake Factory, which is always a popular place to dine. Both malls have movie theaters along with stores that fit anybody's taste. There are many beautiful parks located through out the Beaverton area that are frequented by many people. And, of course since it is the NorthWest, there is a coffee shop on every corner.
- Jin Wah  in a strip mall off of SW Canyon Rd & SW 117th at 4021 SW 117th Ave, Tel: 503 641-2852. Serves great authentic Chinese food and Dim Sum (at lunch time). A block over from the Beaverton Transit Center.
- Buffet Palace on SW Center & Hall Blvd at 12570 SW Center St, Tel: 503 526-8888. They serve all you can eat Chinese food, sushi & crab legs (dinner time only) for $9.25 Mon-Fri afternoons from 11:00AM to 3:30PM; $14.49 on Mon-Thu evenings from 3:30PM to 10:00PM and $15.99 on Friday evenings from 3:30PM to 10:00PM and all day weekends from 11:00AM till close. Great value for the money. Or buy to go and eat for several meals.
- Broadway Saloon, 12434 SW Broadway St, 503-641-7474.
- Phoenix Inn Suites, 15402 NW Cornell Rd, Tel: (503) 614-8100, . All suite accommodations with complimentary breakfast buffet, high speed Internet, and 24 hr. business center
- Courtyard Portland Beaverton, 8500 S W Nimbus Drive, +1 503 641-3200, Fax: +1 503 641-1287, .
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton, 15583 NW Gateway Court, +1 503 972-0048, Fax: +1 503 972-0049, .