Beaverton  is a western suburb the Portland Metropolitan Area.
Some of the activities in Beaverton include various malls including Washington Square, and Cedar Hills Crossing (formerly Beaverton Mall). Both of these malls contain many activities such as great food, including fast food, or formal restaurants. Washington Square recently built a Cheesecake Factory, which is always a popular place to dine. Both malls have movie theaters along with stores that fit anybody's taste. There are many beautiful parks located through out the Beaverton area that are frequented by many people. And, of course since it is the NorthWest, there is a coffee shop on every corner.
- Broadway Saloon, 12434 SW Broadway St, 503-641-7474.
- Phoenix Inn Suites, 15402 NW Cornell Rd, Tel: (503) 614-8100, . All suite accommodations with complimentary breakfast buffet, high speed Internet, and 24 hr. business center
- Courtyard Portland Beaverton, 8500 S W Nimbus Drive, +1 503 641-3200, Fax: +1 503 641-1287, .
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland West/Beaverton, 15583 NW Gateway Court, +1 503 972-0048, Fax: +1 503 972-0049, .
- Homewood Suites Beaverton, 15525 NW Gateway Court, Beaverton, OR, ☎ 503-614-0900, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. An upscale, extended stay hotel with full kitchens and spacious suites. Offers complimentary breakfast, dinner, and high-speed internet.