- For other places with the same name, see Beaumont (disambiguation).
Beaumont is a city in Texas, USA.
- Texas Energy Museum, 600 Main Street, ☎ +1 409-833-5100 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 409-833-4282), . Tu-Sa 9AM-5PM; Su 1PM-5PM. $2/1 (Adults/Seniors 65+ & Children under 12).
- Spindletop-Gladys City Boomtown Museum, Highway 69 at University Drive, ☎ '+1 409 835-0823 (email@example.com), . Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Museum at the site of the first oil gusher in Texas. Adults $3, Seniors $2, Children/Seniors $1, School Tours Free, Special/Educational Tours Call.
- Carlito's Mexican Restaurant, 890 Amarillo St (at College and Amarillo), ☎ "+1. * <eat name="Kampus Korner" address="4637 Rolfe Christopher Dr" directions="across the street from Lamar University" phone="+1 409 832-6386">Excellent gyros - maybe the only gyros in Beaumont. Also serves American food.
- Spindletop Steak House290 Crockett St. , (409) 833-2433 Great dinner and lunch menu and AMAZING steaks!
- Cheddar's, 3815 IH 10, ☎ 409-840-5333. Cheddar's is a nice place to have dinner. HONEY BARBECUE BABY BACK RIBS is the favorite choice.
- MCM Elegante Hotel, Interstate 10 @ Washington (877-842-3606), ☎ 409-842-3600, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: noon. Voted "Beaumont's Best Hotel" from 2005-2009. A great hotel with full service restaurant, beautiful tavern with live entertainment, a Starbucks, and even a dayspa. Outdoor pool & hot tub. Refrigerator and microwave in rooms...with great beds! Great value.