Beachwood  is a suburb of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio. The town is mix of residential homes and businesses offering numerous shopping, lodging, and dining options.
- Beachwood Place Mall, 26300 Cedar Road (intersection of Cedar Road and Richmond Road), . Beachwood Place is a massive shopping center featuring over one hundred upscale merchants like Nordstrom and Sak's Fifth Avenue.
- Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, 3695 Orange Place, ☎ +1 216 765-1900 (toll free: +1 800 321-2211, fax: +1 216 378-1902), .
- Holiday Inn, 3750 Orange Place, ☎ +1 216 831-3300, .
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
- Chagrin Falls - A neighboring suburb that is home to quaint shops, nice restaurants, and a waterfall that gives the town its name.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.