Beachwood  is a suburb of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio. The town is mix of residential homes and businesses offering numerous shopping, lodging, and dining options.
Bus 94 serves Beachwood. From the terminus of the Green and Blue Line in Shaker Heights, you can walk to Beachwood.
- Beachwood Place Mall, 26300 Cedar Road (intersection of Cedar Road and Richmond Road), . Beachwood Place is a massive shopping center featuring over one hundred upscale merchants like Nordstrom and Sak's Fifth Avenue.
- Moxie, 3355 Richmond Rd, ☎ +1 216 831-5599, . edit
- Taza's, (Eton Center). Great Lebanese food. moderate"". edit
- Residence Inn by Marriott - Beachwood, 3628 Park East Drive, ☎ +1 216 831-3030, . checkin: 3:00 pm; checkout: 12:00 pm. This hotel features modern and spacious suites all with fully equipped kitchens. Many complimentary amenities including: buffet breakfast, high-speed internet access, an evening Manager's Reception Mon-Wed with on-tap beer, wine, and food selections. Close to Eton Collection, Legacy Village, and Beachwood Place. Group discounts on request edit
- Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood, 3695 Orange Place, ☎ +1 216 765-1900 (toll free: +1 800 321-2211, fax: +1 216 378-1902), . edit
- Holiday Inn, 3750 Orange Place, ☎ +1 216 831-3300, . edit
- Extended StayAmerica, 3820 Orange Pl (From I-271, take Exit 29 (Chagrin Blvd.) East. Immediately turn right onto Orange Pl. and proceed approximately 1/4 mile. Extended StayAmerica will be on the right.), ☎ +1 216 595-9551, . edit
- Clarion Hotel, 26300 Chagrin Blvd, ☎ +1 216 831-5150, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. edit
- Super 8 Beachwood/Cleveland Area, 3795 Orange Place, ☎ +1 216 831-7200, . edit
- Shaker Heights - One of America's oldest planned communities, Shaker Heights offers parks, lakes, and some incredible architecture, as well as dining and hotel options.
- Chagrin Falls - A neighboring suburb that is home to quaint shops, nice restaurants, and a waterfall that gives the town its name.
- Cleveland - The major city that dominates the region, Cleveland has experienced a revival in recent years and offers numerous food, lodging and entertainment options.