View of the bay, above the town of Kotor
The Bay of Kotor (Montenegrin: Boka Kotorska) is a region of Montenegro. The bay, the city of Kotor and the surrounding territory are a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Herceg Novi — founded in 1382 and located in the entrance of the Bay of Kotor
- Kotor — an ancient fortified town located deep down the Boka Kotorska bay, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Perast — beautiful small village, a UNESCO World Natural and Historical Heritage Site
- Prčanj — small family-friendly place with great view of the Bay of Kotor
- Tivat — located in the vicinity of the Tivat International Airport, in the near future it will become the home of a luxury yacht marina called Porto Montenegro