Bartlesville is in Green Country Oklahoma north of Tulsa. It is the home of Phillips Petroleum Company now merged with Conoco and called ConocoPhillips.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Price Tower and Arts Center, 510 Dewey Avenue, ☎ +1 (918) 336-4949. Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. Originally slated for construction in New York. The Tree That Escaped The Forest was Frank Lloyd Wright's only existing skyscraper of the many he designed. World-class art exhibits go through here on a regular basis. Tours available. Adults $4, Under 16 Free.
- First Presbyterian Church. Looking kind of like a sailing ship, this is yet another example of mid-century modern Oklahoma architecture. Feel free to look at the sanctuary and its unique abstract stained glass wall. Free, donations accepted.
- Red Apple Sports Center, 1414 SE Washington Blvd, ☎ +1 (918) 333-6640. Open Daily. Glow in the Dark Bowling on Friday and Saturday Nights.
- Red Dirt Soap Company, 118 W. Second Street, ☎ +1 (918) 338-2276. Named for the red earth of Oklahoma, Red Dirt Produces quality Soaps and Bathing Goods. A nice place to pick up some suds for your journey.
- Windle's Jewelry, 3430 SE Washington Blvd., ☎ +1 (918) 333-2814. One of Oklahoma's Finest Native American Jewelry Stores.
- Washington Park Mall, 2350 SE Washington Bvld, ☎ +1 (918) 335-2535. A basic regional shopping mall with over 45 shops under a single roof.
Bars and Taverns
- Copper Restaurant & Bar, 510 Dewey Avenue (Located inside FLW Price Tower and Arts Center), ☎ +1 (918) 336-1000. The only restaurant on the Great Plains to be decorated with Prairie-Style decor matched to the original architect's designs.
- Microtel Inn & Suites - Bartlesville , +1 918 333-2100, . Enjoy consistency, quality, reasonable prices and great service each time you stay with Microtel Inns & Suites. Free local and long-distance calling in the continental US, wireless internet access and more amenities available.
- Hotel Phillips , +1 918 336-5600 or 1-800-331-0706, . Very nice medium-size hotel. Has a restaurant, the Grill 66, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room prices range from $85 to $190 per night, with weekend rates starting at $49.
- Explore Art Deco Architecture of 1920s oil barons and more in Tulsa.
- Pawhuska is the Tribal Headquarters of the Osage Nation and is the county seat of Osage County. It is also home to Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve, North America's Largest remaining tract of tallgrass prairie ecosystem.
|Routes through Bartlesville