Barnesville is a town in Belmont County. It was named after it's founder, James Barnes.
- State Route 800 runs through the town north and south. It connects to Interstate 70 six miles north of the town.
- State Route 147 runs roughly east and west through the town.
- Barnesville Antique Mall, 202 North Chestnut Street, ☎ 740-425-2435. Tuesday - Sunday. Three floors of tools, furniture, glass china, quilts, pottery including Roseville and Weller, primitives, and more.
- Domino's Pizza, 146 West Main Street, ☎ 740-425-9999.
- DeFelice Brothers Pizza, 621 East Main Street, ☎ 740-425-9000.
- China Max, 201 South Chestnut Street, ☎ 740-425-2101.
- Subway, 220 South Chestnut Street, ☎ 740-425-4477.
- Dairy Queen, 402 East Main Street, ☎ 740-425-1475.
- KFC/A&W, 1105 East Main Street, ☎ 740-425-1773.
- Wendy's, 910 East Main Street, ☎ 740-425-1425.
- McDonald's, 825 East Main Street, ☎ 740-425-1554.
- Annie K's, 777 East Main Street, ☎ 740-425-3456. Monday - Thursday 6 A.M. - 8 P.M., Friday and Saturday 6 A.M. - 9 P.M., Sunday 6 A.M. - 3 P.M. Family owned, small town restaurant featuring home cooked meals at very reasonable prices. Hosts murder mysteries, comedy shows, and live bluegrass and other music.
Chamber of Commerce
- 130 West Main Street, 740-425-4300, Website.
- WBNS - Barnesville-Woodsfield: Barnesville's hometown radio station, a member of the AVC Communications Inc. family. Broadcasts Cleveland Indian baseball games and local high school football, basketball, and baseball for the Barnesville Shamrocks and Monroe Central Seminoles. 175 East Main Street, 740-425-9268.
- Barnesville Enterprise: Weekly local newspaper covering western Belmont County, in operation for over 140 years. It is the oldest active, continuously operated business in the village. 166 East Main Street, 740-425-1912.