A surprising pagoda in Patterson Park
Southeast Baltimore, fittingly, covers the areas in the southeast of Baltimore, ranging from industrial wastelands to charming neighborhoods both quiet and hip.
- Duburns Arena, 1301 S Ellwood Ave. +1 443 573-2450. Home to the Charm City Roller Girls, .
- LatinoFest, Patterson Park (southeast corner of park, near S Linwood Ave and Eastern Ave), . A two-day festival celebrating Latino culture for one weekend in June of each year since 1980, with food, dancing and live music. $5 adults, children under 12 free.
- Greektown hosts a wealth of authentic Greek restaurants and coffeehouses.
- Patterson Perk, 2501 Eastern Ave, Coffee shop across from Patterson Park.
- The Inn at 2920, 2920 Elliott St, (about 1/2 hour walk, or 7-10 minute drive from the Harbor), . Although the price might be a bit steep for a bed and breakfast, it is definitely worth it. The place makes you feel pampered, the food is cooked by an excellent chef and the B&B is located in a cool, hip neighborhood (if somewhat yuppie-like), named Canton.