| || |
[[Image:Fells Point map.png|thumb|
300px|Neighborhoods in the Fells Point area]] |+|
[[Image:Fells Point map.png|thumb||Neighborhoods in the Fells Point area]]
| || |
Revision as of 20:33, 29 March 2009
Fell's Point. is a historic maritime neighborhood east of Baltimore's Inner Harbor area that contains the city's densest collection of pubs, bars, and restaurants (good ones, that is).
Neighborhoods in the Fells Point area
- Jewish Museum of Maryland, .
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture 830 E. Pratt Street, (410) 333-1130, . Tues-Sun 10am - 5pm, closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day and Easter Sunday. This new facility is the largest museum on the East Coast that is devoted to African American history and culture. Admission $8, seniors and college students $6, 6 and under free.
- Fells Point Ghost Tours, . A one hour walking tour of historic and haunted Fells Point in Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Also has a 2 hour haunted pub tour.
- Daily Grind,  1720 Thames St. Coffee Shop.
- 1840s Carrollton Inn, 50 Albemarle Street, 410 385-1840, . The 1840s Carrollton Inn is a series of interconnected rowhomes, some dating back to the early 19th century, surrounding a central courtyard. Next door to the winter home of Charles Carroll of Carrollton, signer of the Declaration of Independence. The location is a huge plus—it's in Jonestown within very easy walking distance of Little Italy and the Aquarium.
- Admiral Fell Inn, 888 South Broadway, 410 522-7380, . Step into a place in history. Where folklore, fantasy and more than a few ghost stories thrive in the historic waterfront village of Fell’s Point, a charming neighborhood full of eclectic shops, restaurants, and taverns. And in the middle of it all is the Admiral Fell Inn, a quaint, European-style hotel that boasts stately rooms, an intimate pub, and a new innovative food experience.
- Inn at Henderson's Wharf 1000 Fell Street, 410 522-7777, . Right on the water, on a quiet wharf just beyond the attractions and pubs.
wikipedia:Fells Point, Baltimore