South Atlanta is a district in Atlanta.
- Watch a Braves game at Turner Field
- Attend a concert or event at Lakewood Ampitheater
- Go to the Atlanta Zoo in Grant Park
- Grant Park. Visit the oldest park in Atlanta
- Bullpen Rib House, 735 Pollard Blvd SW (Right Next to Turner Field), ☎ (404) 577-5774, . Barbecue, Beer & Moonshine, right next to Turner Field.
Ria's Bluebird Cafe (8am - 3pm) http://riasbluebird.com/
Homegrown (Lunch/Breakfast) http://www.homegrownga.com/
- Country Inn & Suites Downtown South at Turner Field (Country Inn & Suites), 759 Pollard Blvd SW, ☎ (404) 658-1961, . Closest hotel to Turner Field and just a stones throw away from Downtown Atlanta.
- Comfort Inn Downtown South at Turner Field (Comfort Inn), 795 Pollard Blvd SW, ☎ (404) 658-1610, . Centrally located just minutes from downtown Atlanta and across the street from Turner Field ballpark, home of the Atlanta Braves.
- Wyndham Garden Atlanta Airport Hotel, 5010 Old National Hwy, ☎ +1 404-768-9199, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: noon. Free shuttle service to and from the airport and to the nearby MARTA (metro) station. Amenities include full-service restaurant and bar on-site, pool and fitness center, business center, free parking. $69+.
- Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, 6345 Powers Ferry Road NW, ☎ 770-955-1700, . Discover exceptional lodging at the new Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, a stylish Atlanta, Georgia hotel that delivers deluxe accommodations, impeccable service, and ample amenities to both leisure and business travelers.