The Hotel District is the northern section of Downtown Atlanta
Interstate 75/85 connector is adjacent to the Hotel District, providing direct access via Andrew Young International Blvd. MARTA's North/South Line has a station at Peachtree Center.
- Westin Peachtree, the tall round glass building and an architectural symbol of the Downtown skyline.
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta, which has an atrium elevator that leads to the Polaris, a round structure that has a blue glass dome. The Polaris is currently closed for renovation for an indefinite period of time, but still makes for great pictures from a distance.
- Ride the elevator to the Sundial of Westin Peachtree. Walk around the observatory, and relax at the revolving restaurant and get a 360 degree view of Atlanta.
- Ride the elevator to Nicoli's Roof on top of the Hilton, and try the French or Russian cuisine.
- AmericasMart, 240 Peachtree St, NW, . AmericasMart is comprised of four buildings that are open to trade only: the Atlanta Gift Mart, Atlanta Merchandise Mart, Atlanta Apparel Mart and Inforum. Each year, AmericasMart hosts more than 400,000 retailers from every state and more than 70 countries around the world in 17 home furnishings, gift, floor covering and apparel markets.
- Sun Dial, 210 Peachtree St, ☎ 1 404 589-7506, . Have a Georgia Peach Martini atop the revolving restaurant bar of the Westin Peacthree Plaza, and watch the sunset followed by entertainment provided by a jazz band.
Now what would a Hotel District be without hotels? Some of the more luxurious hotels of Atlanta are in this area.
- Westin Peachtree
- Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Marriott Marquis
- Atlanta Hilton