Grant Park is a historical district in Southeast Atlanta. Besides the park itself, this area includes Zoo Atlanta and Cyclorama.
MARTA Bus #397 from King Memorial Station. By car, exit from I-20 at Blvd SE.
- Zoo Atlanta, Grant Park, +1 404-624-5822, . This zoo specializes in primates and African animals but also has a Giant Pandas and a children's zoo. Open every day 9:30AM-4:30PM; Sa-Su during daylight savings time 9:30AM-5:30PM; closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. $17.99 (adults); $13.99 (seniors); $12.99 (children).
- Cyclorama Home of the world's largest painting, "The Battle of Atlanta" and home of the historic Civil War locomotive, "TEXAS" (hero of the "Great Train Race") Located next to Zoo Atlanta in Grant Park.
- Oakland Cemetery. 48 Oakland Avenue. (404) 688-2107,  Historic graveyard (established 1850) which is the burial site of Margaret Mitchell, Bobby Jones, and many Civil War soldiers.
- Daddy D'z: The Bar-B-Que Joynt, 264 Memorial Drive, ☎ (404) 222-0206, . Mon-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12:30am, Sun 12pm- 9:30pm. Excellent Bar-B-Que in a small building with a lot of character. $9-$16.
- Ria's Bluebird, 421 Memorial Dr SE, ☎ (404) 521-3737, . 8am-3pm. Hip breakfast restaurant, voted "best pancakes in world" by NY Times. $5-$13.