The Centennial Park Area is a subdistrict of Downtown Atlanta. The area not only includes the park itself, but also The CNN Center, Phillips Arena, the Georgia Dome, Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, and a few other attractions. This area is heavily frequented by tourists as well as local residents.
The MARTA East-West Line stops at the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station (W1). The park is also accessible by car from exiting Interstate 75/85 at Andrew Young International or Spring Street exits.
- Centennnial Olympic Park
- CNN Center
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coke
- Imagine It! The Children's Museum of Atlanta — Located near Centennial Olympic Park, Imagine It! The Children’s Museum of Atlanta features hands-on, colorful exhibits and activities, in which children can look, listen, touch and explore as they learn how things work in their world.
- Visit Centennial Park and relax by the man-made river, splash in the Fountain of Rings on a hot summer day or go ice skating at the ice rink in the wintertime, attend a concert, and pay respects to the victims of the 1996 Olympics bombing.
- Enter the CNN Center, walk around the futuristic atrium, take a studio tour, then stop by the gift shops and food court.
- Visit Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest aquarium.
- Visit The World of Coke and try different flavors from around the world.
- Watch a Falcons Game at the Georgia Dome.
- Watch a Thrashers or Hawks game at the Phillips Arena.
- Many souvenirs can be purchased in gift shops located in the atrium of the CNN Center.
- Luckie Food Lounge, 375 Luckie St. NW. Across the street from the Georgia Aquarium, this huge new restaurant features seven miles of LED lighting, 2,200 gallons of salt water in three aquariums, a sushi bar, rooftop sky deck, live music stage, and all-day dining from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. American cuisine.
- Stats — 300 Marietta St. High-tech sports bar with 70 HDTV's to watch the game, and a rooftop deck bar which has a self-serving beer dispenser.
- The Glenn Hotel, 110 Marietta St NW, . Sexy downtown boutique hotel CNN Center, Philips Arena, Georgia Dome, and Georgia Bar and within walking distance to the Georgia World Congress Center and Centennial Olympic Park as well as the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke. Home of the new Maxim Prime Restaurant.
- Omni Hotel at CNN Center, 100 CNN Center, Downtown. Tel:(404) 659-000 fax:(404) 525-5050, . This hotel offers luxurious comforts and a convenient location. The hotel is within twelve miles to Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport and the nearest hotel to the Georgia Dome.