The Centennial Park Area is a subdistrict of Downtown Atlanta. The area not only includes the park itself, but also The CNN Center, Phillips Arena, the Georgia Dome, Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke, and a few other attractions. This area is heavily frequented by tourists as well as local residents.
The MARTA Rail East-West Line stops at the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station(W1). The park is also accessible by car from exiting Interstate 75/85 at Andrew Young International or Spring Street exits.
- Centennnial Olympic Park
- CNN Center
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- World of Coke
- Visit Centennial Park and relax by the man-made river, splash in the Fountain of Rings on a hot summer day or go ice skating at the ice rink in the wintertime, attend a concert, and pay respects to the victims of the 1996 Olympics bombing.
- Take a studio tour of the CNN Center.
- Visit Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest aquarium.
- Visit The World of Coke and try different flavors from around the world.
- Watch a Falcons Game at the Georgia Dome.
- Watch a Thrashers or Hawks game at the Phillips Arena.
- Many souveniers can be purchased in gift shops located in the atrium of the CNN Center.