Castleberry Hill . Artsy and eclectic transitioning area west of downtown Atlanta with galleries, restaurants and bars.
- No Mas Cantina, 180 Walker St, . Festive cantina with large patio. ($$)
- Wasabi, 180 Walker St, . Trendy and minimalist sushi bar and sake lounge frequented by local artists and hipsters and known more for its rolls than its fish. ($$)
- Slice, 259 Peters St, . Where locals gather for pizza and drinks. ($)
- The Royal, . Sophisticated Castleberry Hill club.
- Castleberry Inn, 186 Northside Dr. SW, . A downtown hotel located inside the historic arts district featuring 168 rooms including standard rooms, adjoining rooms as well as spacious queen and king suites. Walking distance to art galleries, restaurants, the Georgia Dome, the World Congress Center, and other attractions.